Part 66

My phone rings,
"Charlotte, where are you guys?" a tired Corey says. "Sorry we hand a little trip out, I couldn't sleep" I say.
"Okay, well Tanners just rang and he really needs to speak to you, I think you need to get the next flight out Charlotte it's really important." He says quite seriously.
"What's up with him...?" I reply.
"He didn't tell me but he really needs you."
The call cuts off.

"Capron i'm gonna have to go back to San Diego..." I say quietly.
"What's up, is everything okay?" He asks.
"I don't know, that's why I need to."

My flight landed that night at 6. I grab a cab outside the airport and make my way to Tanners house.

The ride was only short because he doesn't live too far away. I payed the taxi driver and walked up to his door. Taking a deep breath I push his doorbell. His mom opens the door. "Oh Charlotte, thank god your here, he really needs you..." She says. "What's going on," I ask.
"This morning we found out the Kirby has to be put down," She wipes her eyes.
"no..." I pull her into a tight hug. I make my way to Tanners room, his door is slightly open, I can see him say with Kirby on his bed. He's crying.

"Hey..." I look at him softly.
"I've never been more happy to see you in my life." he says sadly.
"Look I know it's so sad but you'd rather him be safe in heaven instead of suffering, just think of all the amazing memories we've all had over the last 15 years."
I stayed with Tanner until Kirby had to be taken to the vet.

So I just was to say a massive Rest In Peace to Kirby Fox, it really was saddening news to find out Kirby an animal that Tanner and the whole youtube fandom has watched grow up has had to be put down it is so sad. And he is gone but he will never never ever be forgotten.