Part 50

Part 50:

I left the clothes I had on, I on me. I grabbed the room key and my phone and went to the elevator. I clicked the ground floor and went to the ground floor. I walked to the dest. "Hi, can you point me to the party room?" I ask. "Oh, are you Charlotte?" The boy at the desk asks. "Yeah, why?" He asks. "Oh follow me." He walked off. I followed him into the room. "Omg!" I looked around me at the beautifully decorated room. There where pink ribbons hanging down from the ceiling and the chairs individual wrapped in pink and white ribbons! Suddenly everyone jumped out at me! "Surprise!!"

"Omg! I love you guys so much!" I run to them all. Tessa, Erica, Tanner, Tristan, Chad, Jake and Nick where all there. We sat down and had a 3 course meal. "What time are we staying here until?" I ask Tanner. "Well until about 12 so it's your official 18th birthday!" Tanner hugs me. "Aww. I actually love you for this!" I hug him back. The boy came in and put music on. Tanner pulled me to one side. "Me and Jake were talking and he wants you to join team ten and go live in LA." He says smiling at me. "Really! Wait I have to leave you...." My smile turned upside down. "But I will come and visit every weekend!" Tanner kissed me cheek. "Aww! I love this! I can't wait!" I hug him even tighter. "By the way your having a birthday party when you get back to LA that's way better than 'tis small thing." "No I love it! It so nice to have all my friends here!"

Later on I had to go to bed, we had a long flight in the morning. I got to the room and went in, jake wasn't back yet so I got my little baseball shorts and shirt on. I turned the tv on. "Ugghhhh...." I said cause all the channels where in Dutch. I decided to vlog a little.

"Hey guys! So it was super fun meeting all of you guys at vid con! I'm leaving tomorrow! It's actually my birthday right now, cause it's 12:44! My flight leaves at 9:35 so I have to be up soon! Also it official! Me and Tanner Fox are dating! Im also super thankful for 3 million subs! It's mental! I'm so thankful for you guys and you don't know how amazing waking up every day to do something I love is. Anyways I'm gonna stay up for jake to come back then sleep ready to head back to LA. Bye guys"

I edited all the clips of the day then posted it, it was late in Amsterdam, but obviously it was 8 hours behind in LA. I sat on the bed. Jake came in and fell asleep, I was still awake. Someone knocked on the door. I got up and looked out of the security glass. It was tanner. "Hey Tanner?...." I open the door. "Hey," "what's up?" I ask him. I could hear jake snoring from the bed. "Who's that snoring?" He asks. "Oh it's jake?" I say smiling. "Why is he in your room!!????" He says slightly raising his voice. "Oh, cause i'm sharing a room with him." I say.
"Why!!!!!" He says to me. "Because all the other rooms where full???" I say slowly. "Get him out!" He says. "Why??" I say. "Cause your my girlfriend and he's in your bed!!" He says. "I know, but I'm completely in love with you, I'm not gonna cheat on you am I?!!!" I say laughing. "Well I don't know!!" "Ugghh Tanner! If you want to stay here tonight that's okay but we are up early for our flight!" "No I trust you... I think" Tanner says.

{Authors Note}

I'm on holiday next week! I'm probably going to write a new chapter everyday! But I don't think I will have any wifi as I am going to a different country. But I will post all 5 chapters in one day! 💗 Don't forget to vote and comment 💗 QOTD: What's your favourite hobby? 💗