Part 57

a few weeks had passed and i was starting to plan my birthday and sending formal invites to people i wanted in my VIP section of Club 21. i was letting the first 150 fans in.
I had decided on 10 people to have in VIP.

Tanner Fox
Jacob Darezzo
Corey Funk
Capron Funk
Jake Paul
Tessa Brooks
Erika Costell
Tanner Braunguart
Dylan Hawkins
Lindsay Fox

I wasn't quite sure on Jake coming after everything that had happened in LA, but i thought he did so much flying me out for Vid Con and giving me a place to stay so i though he deserved it. I decided to get Tanner and Jacob around to do the invite video for the party.

I answered the door to Jacob and tanner and gave him a hug. "Oh my god i've missed you tooooo much," I moan.
"Same goes charlotte!" he smiles down at me. "right let's gets filming," I grab Tanners hand and pull him into my setup room.

"so guys i have literally the biggest announce lent ever... On March 2nd I am having my 18th birthday party and... drumroll please" i turn to the boys. "your all invited!!" we all scream. "So how it works is there is two parts of the club. the VIP and the box, VIP is where charlotts and 10 other close friends will be, and the box is where you guys will be." Jacob smiles into the camera when he finishes, "You guys have to be over 16 to get in for insurance policy, the price to get in is $5 buy you get two free drinks and a picture and party with charlotte." Tanner finishes speaking. "So I will be walking around the box from 6pm to 8pm and taking pictures and chatting with you guys! I'm so excited to do this, the party starts at 5:30pm and finishes at 1am, I can only let the first 150 people in but if you don't, wait on the door because if someone leave you can come in! so that wraps up this video i'm looking forward to seeing you! byeee"

I end the video.

"This is going to be the best video over Charl!!!" they both scream.
"So i have to go meet Corey for a drink but i will see you guys later," I kick them outa my house and leave for starbucks.

{Tanners POV}

We left charlottes.
"Jacob?" Tanner says.
"what's up??"
"do you ever feel like Charlotte likes Corey and Capron more then us?"
"yes and no, because we are her bestfriend she's not just gonna trade up for them but she is so close to them too."
"buy she spends all her time with Corey and at the skate park with Capron."
"Tanner, that's because you don't ask her to do anything you just wait for her to ask like just ask her out already if you like her"
"well I can't lie I love charlotte to bits but I don't know if it's like that..."

{Charlottes POV}

"Corey I'm sending out the formal invites tomorrow but I just want to let you know that's you and Capron and both in my VIP area for my 18th," I smile at him.
"We would absolute love to come!" he smiles back.

{Jake Pauls POV}

I pick up the invite and read it.

"Jake, Erika and Tessa you are invited you my 18th birthday at Club 21 in San Diego"
"2nd March 2018, 5pm-1am"
"Ps: you guys are in the VIP pit with me!! see you soon guys, x"
"-Charlotte"
I look up and think 'Charlotte?' maybe she does still like me after all,

"Tessa, Erika pack ur bags were off to San diego!" I scream upstairs,
"Charlottes 18th birthday, we're all invited as VIPs?" Tessa shouts back.
"Yep so get ready next plane outa here, let's go,"

{March 1st (night before party)}
{Charlottes POV}

I've decorated the room and chosen the light colours, no one buy me has seen the room and i seriously can't wait to see the reactions! I look at my phone to see a Text from Jake
'Just got the invite, next flight outa LA and we will be in San Diego, can't wait too see you charlotte!! missed you! :)) x'
I smile cause I love getting texts from jake he's just so nice and thoughtful if you get me.'

{Authors Note}

So the next chapters going to be the party! okay so idk if anyone still actually reads this but yeaaaa, is you do i love you loads! I forgot how much i love writing stories and this fanfic is my favourite ever!
🧡🧡🧡🧡xxx