Part 63

the next morning I woke up, it was the scoot championships.
"Are you guys reads??!" I say shouting and walking into their room.
"As ever!" they shout back.
I had a burgundy dress on and some flat sandals withal denim jacket. And made my hair wavy.
"We're ready to go if you are." Capron says. I grab my denim jacket and nod and walk out.

We hop into the uber and I get a text.

'I'm preforming at the scoot championships today, see you there whitey x'

"Jacobs In your section! Good luck..." I laugh at them and text him back.

'omg can't wait too see you, your in Corey and Caprons sections, good luck! x'

Sooner then we know it we where at the Park. "This is going to be littt!!!" Corey shouts. Me and capron look at each other with disappointed looks.
"Corey we love you but if you keep saying lit the love won't last long!" Capron laughs. The event was huge, with a flat are and bowls and a ginormous ramp and an air bag. It reminded me of the Nitro circus. I was just hoping that Tanner wouldn't turn up.

"The first trail will start in 15 minutes with the first contestant, Tanner Fox."
The announcer says.
"Ugghh." I say looking at the boys.

"Charlotte!" Jacob shouts from behind me.
"Jacob!!!!" I scream and run and jump on him. "Oh god i've missed you soooo much." He says.
"so when's it you turn?" I say.
"Erm..." he looks at a piece of paper.
"I'm 4th," Jacob says.
"That's just after Capron, Corey's 7th,"
"So what's happened with Tanner."
Jacob asks.
"Well it's kinda complicated, basically he tried to kiss me and I pulled away, and now i'm here!" I laugh.

"Please welcome Tanner Fox to the Ramp for Round 1!" The announcer says.

"Hey come sit with us," we walk over to Corey and Capron and sit down.
He does 3 flips in mid air and lands on the air bag perfectly.

{Authors Note}

Im running out of time to write all of these
chapters, i'm sorry :( xxxx