Part 65

"Tanner?" I rub my eyes are get out of the bed.
"Hey your up, finally, Chelseas been crying all morning!" He says laughing.
"Erm, Tanner who's Chelsea?" I say confused.
"Are you being dumb or have you lost you mind or something, Charlotte ?" He smiles.
"No I seriously have no idea who you are going on about!!" I say raising my voice.
I hear a crying noise from the other room.
"Why the hell is there a baby in my office!!!!!" I scream.
"Are you okay? Your so on edge?" He looks at me worried.
"I just want to know why there's a baby in my house!!!" I snap at him.
"Because she's our baby..." he says slowly.

And then I shoot up from the bed.
"Charlotte it's 4am what are you doing?" a sleepy Capron comes from the bathroom. "Bad dream... Really bad dream, well a nightmare really." I say.
He gets in the bed. "You wanna speak about it?"
"So me and Tanner where together and we had a baby girl and, I don't know it was just so weird." I speak.
"So i'm guessing you don't want to go to sleep anymore, don't wanna fall back into that dream." he whispers.
"Not one bit." I whisper back.
He gets up and puts a top on.
"Come on," he puts his hand out for me.
Reluctantly I reach for it and we leave the hotel.

"So it's 3:56am and your taking me on a little field trip around Arizona city? And this Capron is why you are one on the strangest people I know." I laugh while he's dragging me along the sidewalk.
"You'll see where we're going in a second!" he pulls.
He hails a taxi and tells him a road, but i had no idea where we where going.
we get out of it after a small drive up a mountain almost, by now it's 4:30 and the sun is nearly rising.

"You trust me obviously." He covers my eye and walks me up a small hill.
"Right turn to face me and open your eyes." he says.
"I don't think anything is going to make me happy rn, I need sleep." I laugh.
"Right turn around now..."

"OH MY GOD..."
It was the Grand Canyon.
"And if I got the times right, the sun is about to come up." he shouts.

{authors note}

30,000 reads and 4th in tanner fox wow... okay so they do get back together soon I promise!
Please vote and share !!💖