Part 22

Corey came in and talked to me for a while. "The nurse said you can go home in the next hour!" He said to me "Omg I'm so happy this nightmare can be over and done with." I replied. "Who else is here? And what exactly happened?" I asked. "Well, Capron, Jacob and Tanner are here, and well... Jacob pushed me and then you saw and as you where running down the stairs to stop him you tripped and hurt your head really badly." He told me. "Oh... Who signed my release papers?" I asked again. "I did, Jacob wanted to but I wouldn't let him, I'm sorry your in here, I really am!" "Corey, it's not your fault, it's my fault, I ran away from my problems and now I'm here."
"It's not but I know you won't give in so its not worth arguing about!"
"I'm gonna get changed then we can go, sound good?"
"Yeah sure, we brought some clothes for you last night." He left then I got changed, they had picked a white crop top with some shorts and a cardigan, they did a good job.

I left the room, told the nurse then went to the boys. "Hey Capron!" I say "Erm we exist?" Tanner and Jacob say. "Well guess what else exists? My rights, if I asked you not to follow me I expect you not to."  I help Corey's hand a squeezed it. "Ugggg, how could you move on so fast?!" The ask me. "You guys all have a good friendship and I don't want to come between that, but right now I need some time away from you Jacob and my mom is out of town so I'm here! Why did you follow me!" Corey walked me out of the hospital and gave me his car keys to get in.

{Corey's POV}

I can't believe them two, they nearly let her die then they try to pick a fight with us! "Guys just go home, Tanner when Charlotte goes back to San Diego you can make amends, Okay?" Me and Capron walked out of the hospital to my car.

{Caprons POV}

I can't believe the guys, they are fighting over the same girl and they both had a chance with her but blew it! It's only their fault. "Corey, are you and Charlotte actually dating?" I ask him. "No, not yet, but I will ask her soon" he replied.

We got in the car and drove home without anyone saying a word. We got back and I left Corey and Charlotte to talk.

{Charlotte's POV}

"What's up?" I ask Corey. "I was wondering if you wanted to go our for a walk tonight?" It was late, it was 6pm, but I still wanted to go. "Yeah sure, by the way, are you still doing that thing I need to wear a swimsuit for?" I asked him. "Yeah, we made a video saying what had happened so that our fans know that the video will be late." He replied. We said bye, the I went to get changed for out walk.

{Authors Note}

Hey guys! My fan fiction now has over 700 reads! I am so happy and thankful that you guys like it! If you have any ideas leave them in the comments! Thanks guys love you!

My Instagram ~ @fozdarezzodaily_