Part 51

"Okay, night then." I hug him and shut the door. "Who was that?" Jake gets out of the bed and comes to me. "Tanner...." I say. "What does he want?" Jake asks me. "I still don't know, when he heard you he got all angry." I laugh. "To be totally honest I would as well! If my girl was in a room with someone as fit as me!" He laughs. "Your ego is bigger than your abs ever will be!" I elbow him and head back to bed.

{Next Morning}

My alarm went off. I turned it off and woke up jake. "I'm just gonna get ready in the bathroom..." I say walking off. "It's okay, I'm staying in bed for 10 mins so get ready out here then you can do your makeup." Jake smiles at me. "Oh okay..." I grab my phone and decided to put some ripped shorts on and a hoodie with holes in it. Then I just did basic makeup cause I really couldn't be bothered. "You ready?" I come out to see jake without his shirt on. "Maybe I was wrong!" I laugh at him. "About what?" He asks laughing as well. "About your ego being bigger than your abs!" I laugh and go to check my phone. I had a snapchat from Tanner.

"Omg!!!!!" I look at the photos, it's me and jake hugging in the hotel room

"Omg!!!!!" I look at the photos, it's me and jake hugging in the hotel room. "Jake!!!" I grab jake and he looks at the phone. "Oh god! Has Tanner..." "Text me! Yes and we're over!!" I start to cry. "It's okay." He sits me on the bed. "We will just explain what's happened! You aren't cheating on him and I wouldn't do that to my friend!" Jake says. "We have to go..." I say getting my bags together and walking out of the hotel. All of us got into the Uber's.

Tessa, Erica and I went in one and Tristan, Chad, Jake and Nick went in the other. "What's happening then Charlotte?" Tessa smiles at me. "I really don't know... I love Tanner so much but if he thinks I would cheat on him maybe it's just
Not meant to be...." I say. "Don't think like that!" Erica hugs me. My phone goes off, it was my mom.

"Hey mom."
"Charlotte!!"
"Mom! What's up?!"
"It's your dad!"
"What's happening!"
"Well, we didn't want to wreck your holiday but he's been in a bad crash. There's a big chance he won't live, and even if he does he will most likely be paralysed from his waist under."
"Oh my god mum! Is he okay...."
"At the moment yes."
"Mum I have to go and get on the plane, but will ring later!"

I end the call and we all walk to the airport. I managed to get jake alone for a little bit. "Jake?" I say. "What's up?" He asks. "Well, it's my dad, he been in a bad crash and there's a big chance he won't live..." I frown.
"So are you gonna go home when we get back to LAX?" Jake smiles. "I don't know, is that team ten offer still there?" I ask. "Anytime..." jake says. "Okay. I'm gonna go see them then come back and stay with you guys!" I hug him. "I'm happy your staying!..." Jake hugs me back.

{Authors Note}

Hope you guys liked this one 💗 Drop a vote and answer the question of the day. 💗 QOTD: Should Charlotte stay in LA or go home? 💗 ILYGSM 💗