Part 47

{3 days after the fire}

I had packed all my things ready for a week in Amsterdam for Vid Con. "you ready?" Tessa and Erica came into my room. "Yep!" I say smiling at them. Allisa has gone on holiday for a while so she's not coming with us meaning I have Jake all to myself! I drove with Jake, Tessa and Erica in the truck while Nick, Ivan, Emilio, Tristan and Chad drove in Tristan's car. When we got to the airport we went through all the security.

"Girls, Starbucks?" Erica says to us. "Omg! Get me there now!" I say grabbing Tessa and waking to Erica. "I'll take that as a yes?" Erica laughs. I got a caramel latte, Erica got a hot chocolate and Tessa got a caramel latte, same as me. We sat at a table and started to talk about the trip.

"We all staying together In a room?" Erica asks. "I think so..." Tessa frowns. "Let's keep it positive!" I say smiling. "Speaking of positive you and Jake would be a proper power couple!" Erica smirks at Tessa. "I love you guys so much... but right now I hate you guys!" I laugh. "But seriously!" Tessa says. "Okay. So he said if everything goes well at Vid Con I might be able to stay at team ten! And yes I kinda like him..." I say squealing. "Eeeekkk!" They both scream. "But keep it on the down low! I don't want anyone really knowing yet." I say. "Okay we will!" They scream. I face palm as they laugh at me.

The captain came on the speaker. "Flight 34BA is 40 minutes delayed, we are sorry for any inconvenience." I was sat next to jake on the plane. "Ughhh!" I moan. "It's not that bad, I've got you!" He say nudging me. "Poor you then!" I say. "What!? Your fabulous!" He laughs.

{2 Hours Later}

"OH MY GOD! We have been on this plane for 2 hours and it's still parked firmly on the ground of LAX airport!!!" I moaned even louder. Finally the captain came back on the speaker. "Ladies and gentlemen. We are very sorry for the delay and we will be setting off in 10 minutes, please make sure all mobile devices are turned off and that trays are up as well as windows please, don't forget to fasten your seatbelt!"
*Click*
Was all I heard for like a few minutes!

{Authors Note}

Hope your liking it! 💗 I know I said this was gonna be about vidcon! 💗 don't hate me please! 💗 I had to make a build up to it! 💗 qotd: Do you follow my Instagram?!" 😂 Go show me some love : @ilysmtfoxx 💗 don't forget to vote and comment 💗