Part 10

I stood hugging Tanner B, and crying, for a few minutes. Then he said "Charlotte, wanna go binge watch something?"

Tanner F was in his room, I felt sorry for him but then anger for his too, he just kicked me out of his room and told me some horrible things. I started crying again. "Charlotte!?" Jacob rushed in. "Yes?..." I try to hide my saddness "What's wrong?!" I broke down as those words came out of his mouth "You hate me for going to see if Tanner F was alright, Tanner F hates me for kissing you!" I cried even more. "Charlotte!? I don't hate you, your so funny and gorgeous and just plain amazing! I could never hate you!" He smiles at me.
"Thanks, do you mind sending Tanner F in for me, I need to speak to him"
"Sure, I will.". He kissed my cheek and left the room.

Tanner B walked in and I ran to him and gave him a hug, for being there for me. As if was hugging Tanner B, Tanner F walked in. He shouts "Charlotte, what's up?" He awkwardly looked at me. "Right yer sorry," Tanner B left the room, leaving us alone. We chatted for a bit before he pulled me into him and gave me a hug, I needed it. He said sorry and we just sat there for 5 minutes. I cried into his shoulder, good job I wore ‭‭water proof mascara.

I decided to go and get ready. I walk down stairs and the guys all stare at me. "What?" I laughed "Not what, Wow!" Jacob smiled at me. "So we decided to move house!" Tanner F says. "So I get my own room!!" I look at them, "It has 5 rooms, 3 have double beds, one has a buck bed and another has a single bed!" Jacob smiled at me! "Tanner B, you don't have to sleep on the couch anymore!" We all laughed "wait, there's only four of us, and five rooms? Are you bringing more people?!" "Erm, maybe ..." They all replied. "Who, do I know them?!" I bombarded them with questions. "It's Corey and Capron Funk!" I ran at them "Guys I love them so much!" "We know, that's why their coming!" I my luggage and we got in the GTR.

Tanner F drove, Jacob say in the passenger seat, Tanner B and I sat in the back. When we got to the house it was way bigger then the last one we stayed in, the length was almost double.