Part 19

When I was on the plane I got 'My' camera out and started to record.

"Hey, I'm on the plane now, it's super strange, I've never been on a plane by my self! So yeah I'm on my way to Corey and Capron Funk's house now! I'm super excited, although I'm sad leaving Tannee and Jacob. If you guys want me to make some videos while I'm here, leave some comments. I met a girl yesterday who requested the best friend vs boy friend quiz. We recorded it and I was about to hit post when I heard the boys shouting at each other about me. I stormed out the house and I'm still super upset but I'm ready to get it off my mind!"

I turned the camera off and shortly after fell asleep. I woke up to the captain saying that we would be landing in 10 minutes. The plane landed and I walked out of arrivals. I went on my phone to get an uber but then I looked up and see Corey and Capron stood by their car and I ran and gave them a hug, Corey first then Capron. "Guys! I missed you both so much" I say to them "We missed you too!"

I immediately pull out my camera and start vlogging what was going on!

"Hey, I just came out of arrivals and I saw Corey and Capron waiting for me! Aren't they just the best, so we're heading back to theirs then we're going to Tempest!"

I turn the camera off and we all get in the car. "So how have you been, I never got to say bye on the night of the ball!" I say "We're ok, yeah it was sad we didn't really see you!" "So what actually happened with the boys?" Asked Capron. "Well we had just finished filming the best friend vs boy friend video and Jacob had won, I heard shouting, the I went to say thanks and I heard them saying that one loved more! I just walked out, I couldn't stand it one bit, if it's me they can't be around then I just won't be around!" I say.
"Aww now, Char, are you okay?" Asked Corey. "I will be once them two stop texting me, I have 45 messages of Tanner and 60 of Jacob!" I say. "I'll text them and tell them what happened," Corey says "Thanks Corey, and Capron for doing this for me!"

We got the the house and I went to get changed before going to tempest. "Char? You ready?" They both shout "Yep, I just need to grab my camera."
We got in the car and talked about some videos we could do while I was here.
I pulled out my camera

"Hey guys, I'm back! We are at Tempest and we are going to be making a parkour, it's my first time here and I'm super excited!" Corey side hugs me "Can you do any flips?" I replied "I don't know, I'll try" we all laughed as I stepped on the trampoline. I did a triple flip and a back drop! While Capron filmed me and Corey on the trampolines.

I ended the vlog after a little bit of filming. We built the parkour course and got all the kids there to help us. "Hey, are you Corey's girlfriend?" Asked a boy "No, but we are really close friends, why?" I replied "Cause I think your dam gorgeous!" He made a move on me a kissed me I pushed him off me. Corey noticed and ran over. "Get your hands off her now!" He said. "Chill bro, she's just so gorgeous, I'd keep her safe if I were you!" The boy replied "Get out!" "Thanks Corey" I gave him a hug and we walked back to the huge trampoline. We did some more flips then we decided do go.

When we got back it was only 4 o'clock. "Charlotte, I was wondering if you wanted to go grab some dinner?" Corey asked me. "Sure!". Did he just ask me out on a date! Wait is it too soon because I technically never broke up with Jacob. I decided to text Jacob and tell him what was and is happening.

Jacob
Charlotte
Hey so I'm sorry to say this but we have to break up, I didn't know if I made my self clear when I left but I just need some time with other people, I probably won't be back in Arizona for a while, so Tanner will have gone and you will be staying in your own house, so that's was our goodbye.
Charlotte, no don't do this, come back please!
I can't sorry Jacob.
Ok I understand,see you soon.
Bye.

I closed my phone and got ready for dinner with Corey, I wore black jeans, with a white low cut shirt and some boots. I walked down stairs and Corey wasn't there only Capron. "Ya know Corey really likes you, he just could tell you because of Jacob!" "Really!?" I replied. I grabbed my purse and walked out to see Corey. "Hey" he turned around, "Wow! You look gorgeous!"
"Thanks!" I say "So where are we going?" I ask "Do you like Italian food?
"Erm... Pizza!!!" "I'm talking that as a yes." We laughed.

We got out and say by the window. As we where eating a group of girls walked past and noticed us. The took pictures of us. I was super scared that Tanner and Jacob would see them but, why should I be we broke up and Tanner probably hates me. The dinner was delicious and after wards we went down to the park and walked for a while. "Can I tell you something?" Asks Corey.

{Authors Note}

This was super long! It was over 1000 words and I am very proud that I spent so long on it because I love it! I can't believe my story has over 550 reads! I am so happy and I love you guys ✨

My Instagram ~ @foxdarezzodaily_