Part 29 :

We got back into bed. I gave Corey a hug and said "I love you and that's all that matters," Corey replies with "I love you more than anything!" He kissed me and then we went to sleep.

I woke up to a text from an unknown number.

Unknown✨ ~ Hey it's Lindsay, Tanners sister, I think your really cool and I think we could be good friends, wanna meet up today? x
Charlotte 💗~ Oh hey! Yeah we should meet up! How bout going to the mall, I need a few new things. x

I quickly changed the unknown number to Lindsay.

Lindsay✨ ~ Okayy, I'll get tanner to give me your address then I will pick you up in my car x
Charlotte 💗 ~ Okay see you at 1? x
Lindsay✨ ~ Yep! x

I got changed into some white whipped jeans with a Funk Bros shirt and my black vans. It was 12:45 so I decided to vlog a little.

"Hey guys! I haven't really vlogged for a few days but I just wanted update you guys on what's happening right now! So my last video was the Q and A which I didn't really get chance to speak to you guys like this! So Tanner, Jacob and Tanners sister have moved here! We all managed to make friends again and I'm about to meet Lindsay, Tanners sister, and go to the mall. Me and Corey are still dating and that's pretty much it! I'm going to be vlogging a lot more often and I will be trying to do daily uploads! I love you guys so much!"

I coveted the camera with my hand and stopped recording. I looked at my phone it was 1:06 so Lindsay would l probably be here soon. I walked into the kitchen "Guys, Lindsay and I are going to the mall," I said taking a chocolate bar from the shelf. "Who's Lindsay?" They say, "Oh sorry, it's Tanners sister," I say. They both smiled at me "Okay babe, stay safe" Corey says to me and kisses me, I could see a wash of hurt come over Capron. I walked out the house and sat on the trampoline until I saw Lindsay pull up.
"Hiya!" I say getting in and hugging her. "Hey!" She says. "So what shops are you most wanting to go in?" She says. "Victoria's Secret, Top Shop, Adidas and Urban Outfitters." I say, "Okay, I wanna go to all them as well also I really need a new sports bra so I might go to Tommy Hilfiger," Lindsay says, "Okay, let's go then." She pulled out the drive and onto the highway.

We drove into the mall parking lot and got out. We walked into Top Shop first, I got a new pair of Joni Jeans and then we went to Victoria's Secret. I only got a perfume from there but Lindsay got some new pjs. Then I saw Urban Outfitters, but I only got some new fairy lights from there, Lindsay got some new shoes, After all them shops we only need to go to Adidas and Tommy Hilfiger so we found them before having lunch. I got some new leggings and a cropped jumper from Adidas, Lindsay got a hat. Then we went to Tommy Hilfiger, I got a Gigi Hadid bomber jacket and Lindsay got a sports bra.

We went for lunch at dunkin donuts. I just got an iced coffee, my favourite, then I think Lindsay got donut and a latte. "It's been super fun hanging with you today Lindsay!" I say. "Same with you! Your so chill compared to my friends back in San Diego!"

{Authors Note}

It's mad how many reads this has! LYGSM 😂✨

My Instagram ~ Foxdarezzogoalz