Part 24

I woke up and got changed into my bikini. I don't know what Corey and Capron have planned but anything they do is always fun so I can't wait. I got my camera out and started to vlog.

"Hey guys, Charlotte here and today I'm going to be doing something fun with the funk bros! They haven't told me what we are doing but anything they do is always really fun so I can't wait. All I know is that I need to wear a bikini and that I have to be down stairs by 10am it's 9:45am now so that's why I'm vlogging. I heard Corey on the phone to a bounce house company so I don't know!"

I ended the vlog and went downstairs to see Corey and Capron. "Hey guys!"
"Hey Charlotte" "So what are we doing?" I asked. "We are going in a bounce house full of orbeez!" they shouted at the same time. "Oh my gosh! Guys this is going to be epic!"

I walked outside and I see the bounce house and see Corey and Capron throwing buckets of  orbeez into the castle slide. I ran inside the bounce house and dragged Corey with me. We went to the top of the slide and slid into the Orbeez! I was so fun! Some of their friends came round to have ago on the slide as well. This boy, I think his name was Bradly, kept putting his arm round me and winking at me. And I'm with Corey now and Bradley's his mate, I don't want to tell Corey because it will ruin their friendships but I have to. Next time he does something, I'm calling him out!

Corey and Capron went to order pizza for everyone. Bradly tried to kiss me and I just ducked, I ran inside to Corey "Your friends been trying to get with me all day! I wasn't gonna tell you but then he just tried to kiss me and I've had enough." I say panicked. "Really!" He said surprised. "Who has?!" Capron asks worriedly. "Bradley, I think." I say.
"That snake!" Corey held my hand and we went outside.

"Oi! Bradly come here!" Corey shouted.
"Hey Corey." He said. "So have you met my girlfriend, Charlotte?" Corey said. I could see what he was doing and I thought it was so funny. "Yeah, we talked for a bit before." "Yeah you talked, or you kissed?!" Corey said. "What do you mean bro!" "We have cctv, no way your getting out of this."

They had an argument and he just told Bradly to get out his house and leave.
"I think I have a boy charm! You, Jacob, Tanner, that boy at tempest and now him!" We all laughed "Yeah you do!"

After the party, everyone went home. Me and Corey went to my room and watched films all night, it was Valentines Eve. I woke up in the morning to my alarm. I look up and see a white bear holding a heart. There was a note on it,

Charlotte,
There are more surprises downstairs ♥️
Love Corey.

I walked down stairs, and there was a huge bear! It was so cute. I walked over to feel it and it moved! "Ahhhhh" I fell down on the floor. Corey stepped out the bear! "For gods sake Corey!" I screamed. "But you still love me though" he pouted. "Course I do" I replied. "Be my Valentine?" "Of course I will!" I kissed him and then we went swimming in the pool.

I changed into my bikini and and we did some flips into the pool and some flips on the trampoline. The bouncy castle was still up so we went in the orbeez for a while. "I liked all the surprises" I say to Corey. "That's not all of them." He gave me a box of chocolates and then said we where going out for tea. We had dinner and then went home. It was such a good night and Corey is so sweet.

{Authors Note}

I now I said it would be 1000 word but I couldn't think of anything, so I'm going to. Be ending this Fan Fiction, but the next chapters will be Epilogues, meaning what happens in the futer, in one you end up with Jacob, in another you end up with Tanner and another With Corey. So you get to pick.

My Instagram ~ @foxdarezzodaily_