Part 7

the next morning I went down stairs and make breakfast for Tanner without waking him up. I made Tanner beans on toast and made fresh orange juice. I grabbed a tray from the cupboard and took the food up to Tanner. "Tanner?" I whispered and knocked on the door, "What, Charlotte?"
"I made I'm sorry breakfast," I whispered again. I walked into Tanners room and sat next to him. "You do realise that I'm not a thing with Jacob. And I don't want to be either... So don't think we're lying to you."
"Yea I get it. I just don't want to loose my two best friends."
"I Totally get that!"

Jacob walked in, and he basically said that same things that I said.

I wore a grey adidas sweat shirt, a hat, some vans and some black leggings. It was 10:35 and Jacob was taking us to Top Golf at 11 so I decided to go and check on them. I walk into Tanners room and they aren't there, as I turn around to leave, they jump out at me and scare the life out of me!
"So are we all friends again now?" I laughed. "Yes" we laughed and got into the car. Jacob Gave Tanner directions then we got there. We grabbed some balls and went to a stand. "Yessss!" I jumped on Jacob..... "Well done Charlotte!"

"Erm... Guys?" Tanner looks at us. "Sorry bro!" Jacob winks at me and walks back to Tanner. After we finished, we checked the leader board and I was first, the guys congratulated me.

We got in the car and went to Starbucks for drinks. Tanner got a strawberry milkshake, Jacob got a caramel latte and so did I. "Charlotte I've got a surprise for you!" Tanner said to me "Is it a good one?" I Laughed. "You like Tanner Braungardt right?" "Omg I haven't seen him in so long !" I say.
"Well I told him we're staying here and he's flying out here to see us!"
"No way!" Me and Jacob said at the same time, I turned to Jacob "Jinx hahahhaa!" We all laughed and kept drinking. "When does he fly out here?" I asked Tanner. "He gets to the airport tonight at 6, we need to pick him up." "It's 5 now, how long away is the airport Jacob?" I asked Jacob "Only about 20 minutes"
We decided to leave early and have food near the airport then pick Tanner B later on.