Pary 36

Lindsay arrived with two dominos pizzas and two face masks. We sat in the kitchen to eat so I could keep an eye on Thunder. Suddenly something ran past the door. "Lindsay! Did you see that?" I say. "See what?" she replies. "Something went past the door!" I say scared. "Omg it's happening again!" Lindsay says. "What's happening gain!" I shout nervously. "Well this happened yesterday day at my house..." she said. "Lindsay we are going to die!" I screamed. I called thunder and we ran to my room as fast as we could. "Wait maybe its just the boy messing with us?" I say staring out the window. "Could be, they could have been planning it since yesterday and just waiting for a good chance to do it again?" Lindsay says. I plucked up enough courage to look out the window into the dead night. I opened my eyes and looked out into the yard and saw three familiar faces. "Corey! Tanner! Capron! You guys are sooooo dead when I get you!" I scream, probably waking like all the neighbours. "Guys!! It was you guys the whole time! I actually hate you so much right now!" Lindsay screams, even louder than me, probably waking all the neighbours dogs. I laughed to myself.

"You guys can stay if you let us have a peaceful night!" I say as the guys walk into the house. "Uggghh Okay!" they all moan. "Finally!" me and Lindsay walking back to my room. We watched some of Stranger Things then Lindsay said she was going to the toilet. Ten minutes had passed and Lindsay still hadn't come back from the toilet. I decided to see if she was okay. I knocked on the door twice and said "Lindsay?" *No Answer* I opened the door and she wasn't there. I went to ask Corey if he'd seen her. I walk in and I broke up into a million pieces. My boyfriend was sat kissing my best friend! "Uggggghhh! How could you! I hate you both!" I scream crying. Tanner and Capron come in. "What's happening!?" Tanner says. "Oh nothing just my boyfriend has his tongue down my best friends throat!" I manage to say between cries. "Corey that's messed up!" Capron says. "Lindsay?!" Tanner shouts. "Look I don't care now but how long has this been happening?" I say. "2 weeks..." Lindsay says. "I can believe you would both do this! We are so over!" I scream.

{Authors Note}

Corey or Lindsay would never do this but people kept asking me to focus on Tanner so next chapter will most likely just be him.LYGSM <3<3<3