Part 34

We pulled into the parking lot at Tempest and got out the car. "Tanner, you go in I just have to speak to Charlotte," Corey says. "What's up?" I say to him. "So, Capron is here, I text him and told him not to be weird and make things anymore awkward." He looks at me. "Okay, I don't mind." I kiss his cheek and then we walked in holding hands. I felt like I had to be strong for Corey, I knew he didn't really like Capron at the moment.

We went into the park and then Corey went off with Tanner and that and then I went with Lindsay to do some less difficult tricks. I did a triple back flip! I didn't even know I could do that. When I moved off the trampoline I looked around me at the shocked faces of all the kids and boys. "Charlotte! How are you so good?!" Tanner shouted. "I don't know, I guess when you tried to teach me I just kept trying?" I say. Corey came to me and hugged me. I taught Lindsay how to do a back flip and a front flip and we all made an obstacle course. By the time we decided to leave I was ready to speak to Capron. I pulled him to the side and I started to speak. "I'm sorry for leaving like that but you can't just do that to me." "I know and ik sorry too, it's all my fault." Capron says. "Okay, we good then?" I ask. "Course we are!" He says hugging me.

I told Corey that we where all okay and I just wanted things I be like normal. We walked out and got into the cars and we all went out separate ways. When we got back to the house Capron said he had to edit a video and I said I had to make one.

{Authors Note}

I've kinda started to always put am authors note so if you want me to stop
Comments! Please leave vote and comment any requests! LYGSM💗