Part 48

{Arrived in Amsterdam}

We got through the airport and went to find an taxi or an über. "Jake, what Hotel are we staying at?" Tessa asks. "I don't know the name but it's right next to the convention centre. "Ugh good!" Erica moans. "Come on" I signal my hands at a cab. We got to the hotel! It was gorgeous! A sign out side the door said '5 stars' I smiled. We checked in and the woman gave us 4 room keys on the top floor.
We went in the elevator. When we got to the top we looked in all of the rooms. There where 1 room with 2 double beds, one room with a double bed and a single bed then 2 rooms with Just one bed. "Charlotte, come in our room!" Erica and Tessa say. "Wait and see what the guys want first," I say quick.

Ivan and Emilio went in the room with a single and a double. Nick, Tristan and Chad took the room with two double beds. "Wait there's only 2 rooms with one bed each left? One of us is bunking with Jake." I smile at the girls, signalling that I want to be that person. "Charlotte?" Jake says, I turn round and smile at him. "Yeah?" I smile even more. "Wanna stay with me?" Jake says kinda nervously. "Awwwwwwhhhh!!!" I turn round to see everyone making pouty faces at us. I laughed and put my hair behind my ears. I took my things and put them in the wardrobe. "You sure your okay with me?" Jake asks. "Course I am!" I hug him. He looks out the widow. "You thinking what I'm thinking??" He laughs. "If your thinking of pranking someone then yes!" I say. We smirked at each other.

We sat on the bed and started to plan. "What about the cling film toilet prank on the boys, and then balloon prank on the girls?!" I sat laughing. "Omg! Yeah!" Jake jumps off the bed and grabs his phone. He dials a number. "Hey is this the balloon shop?" He asks. "Okay, cool I just want 50 balloons ordering to our room," he says. "We are at the convention centre hotel." He ends the call. "Where on! Pick them up in the lobby in 5 minutes, I'll go and do the cling film!" He pushes me out into the lobby. I pick up the balloons and make my way back upstairs dodging anyone. I ran to Tessa and Ericas room. There door was slightly open. I could hear Tessa in the shower. I cut the balloon strings and let them go all around the room. I quickly ran out back to our room. "Done?" I say to Jake. "Done," he says. "Relax?" He asks smiling. "Room service aswell!" I shout running for the phone. "Hiya, can we have 2 burgers and a plate of chips ordered to room 916?" I speak down the phone. "Okay." I put the phone down. "10 minutes!" I say. Jake went and turned the tv on. There was a knock at the door. "Charlotte!!! Jake!!!!!!" Tessa and Erica barged in. "Hey guys, is there something In you room?" Jake calmly speaks. "Get them out now!!!" Tessa screamed laughing. "Have you pranked the guys!" Erica frowns at us. "Maybe?!" We just laughed and I fist bumped him.

{Authors Note}

Hope you liked this! 💗 Drop a vote and answer the question of the day 💗 QOTD: What's your dream car? 💗 ILYGSM and thanks for
7k reads! 💗