Part 56

Oooo what's this??!!!! I'm backkkk

So scrap all of that Jake Paul shit he's not liked by anyone at all! So here's to a new year and a new chapter!

{Charlottes POV}

After a year of just rubbish, and falling out with literally everyone i'm back in San Diego and i couldn't be happier with spending all my time with Tanner. I live in the old house with my mom, everything seems to be back to normal, i've got back into scootering and back into youtube, and honestly i'm just happy to be starting a new chapter.

My alarm woke me up at 7. So i got changed and decided to go for a run, I glared at my phone to see a text from Corey.
'hey so i don't know if we ended everything okay or not but i'm our round south park skate park come see me and Capron'
I smiled because you know how there's always gonna be them few people who you just will always love and for me that's Corey and Tanner. i quickly text back.
'hey, was thinking about going for a run so i'll come see you guys x'

I put my Adidas flex top and bottoms and my grey huaraches. Grabbed my headphones and an apple for the way, my mum was out so i left a note on the table.
'gone the skate park, text if you need anything and i don't answer try Corey'

I got to the park and saw them.
"Long time no see Charlotte!" i turn and see Capron, we throw are arm and hug, on i've missed him he's like my big brother.
"So rude not coming to see me!" he says laughing. "Oh my god i'm so sorry i was so caught up with youtube and the whole jake paul thing," I smile with puppy dog eyes.
"Butttttttt I think someone else owes you and apology..." he says. I instantly know what he's implying so I laugh and fine Corey,

"So I owe you the biggest apology ever because I can't believe everything that's happened in the last few months and i'm so so sorry sorry for not calling or texting or anything but i just wanted to leave you..." I cut Corey off.
"I forgave you a long time ago, and since when was i the kind of person to hold grudges?" I laugh at him. "Well you little fittie I think you should get back to your run and I'll see you soon, okay??" Corey says.
"Have fun, and try not to break yourself." I smile and tie my hair into a pony and run out the park.

I pull my phone out and text Tanner.
'Finished at the skate park wanna go get some food, I could eat a horse!!' he instantly texts back.
'Oh dear try not to harm a horse there cute, like you, see you at little italy'

Little Italy is our favourite restaurant and i've had every single one one my birthday parties there, speaking of parties mine is next month and i've decided to have a fan party, so i rent a night club and fans pay $5 to get in and get 2 free drinks and get to party with me all night and i honesty can't wait!!

{Authors Note}

I seriously swear that no one will read this? So 2018 lets gooooo! xoxo