Part 17

"Just get out you tow," he turned
round to me and looked super upset. "Charlotte I do really enjoy spending time with you!" I grabbed Jacob and turned him around "Guys, this is stupid, I'm hurt and your hurt boy yo both have been best friends since you were kids and you can't fall out over me!" I say. "Your right Charlotte," Jacob turned around to me.

"We aren't being best friends again but we won't argue, but can you seriously get out it's a Monday, we're closed!" We all laughed and then went to do some tricks.

{Later That Night}

Jacob and I were talking about YouTube and he suggested that I start a channel. "Why not!" I say back. I left to room and went in to see Tanner. "Hey, so I want to start a channel and I was wondering if I could use one if your old cameras?" "Really! Sure!" He handed me a Large Cannon. "Thanks Tanner" I have him a hug then went back to my room.

I started to Vlog.

"Hey guys, I'm Charlotte and today I'm just introducing my self. So yeah I'm Charlotte, I live on San Diego, Tanner fox is my best friend and Jacob Darezzo is my boyfriend. My friends all told me that I should start a channel. So here I am." I kept taking about my self and then tanner walked in "And here Charlotte making her first YouTube video!" Tanner says interrupting me "Check out her channel and subscribe guys!" "Peace out!" He walked out the room, I continued "So yeah that Tanner, I'm sure you already know though!" I finished and Tanner helped me edit it.

{Next Morning}

I open my laptop and was flooded with comments saying 'Omg I love you already' and 'Wow, your so pretty and talented!' I was so surprised by the number of views! It had 560,000 views! "Tanner, Jacob!" I screamed! "What they run in. "I have 560,00 views on my video!" "Aww, congrats I jumped on Jacob and wrapped my legs around him. I got dressed into to heel, ripped jeans, jacket and out some Mac Ruby Woo lipstick on.

We decided to go for a walk, or I was walking and Tanner and Jacob where going on scooters. As we where walking a girl, she looked about 12 stopped us. "Omg your Tanner Fox, and your Jacob D'arezzo! And OMG your Charlotte Winebury!" She ran to me and asked for a picture. "Your the first fan I've met, you know? "Really!?" "Yeah!" We talked for a while, then she asked me to do a best friend vs boy friend quiz. I agrees and said I would try, then I hugged her good bye and we walked off. "Guys you up for a best friend vs boyfriend challenge?!" "We are so down!" They both say.

{Authors Note}

Who know you better? Tanner or Jacob!
I know it's kind short but it was difficult for me to write because I was on FaceTime with my friend who was talking to me! Cough cough Rach, love ya really ✨x