Part 21

We just stared blankly at Jacob... "Why.... Are y... You her.. Here?" I ask stuttering. "I saw your video and all the pictures on Instagram and I can't stand not being with you!" I started to cry and turned around and put my arms around Corey. "Jacob why are you actually here?!" He asked "We're here to get our girl back!" "Did you just say we're? I swear of Tanners here you both are dead." "Tanner, come to the door I shout." Tanners comes to the door. "Hey guys......" I started to cry even more. "Can't you just forget about me! For one minute, I need some space! I wouldn't have left otherwise" I walked upstairs and then I heard shouting. "Get out of my house Jacob!" I then heard someone coming up the stairs. "Charlotte, you coming with us right?!" "No I'm staying here with the people who actually love me! And don't run after me when I told them not to!" I pushed him out of the room and slammed the door. I open the door a minute later and look down stairs and see that Tanners gone but Jacobs trying to pick a fight with Capron and Corey.

I run down, I tripped on the step and then everything went black. I hear shouting and screaming, but I couldn't make out what they where saying.

{Corey's POV}

Charlotte ran down the stairs when Jacob pushed me, then she tripped what do we do? I ran to her and put my had on here head, and then I looked at my hand, there was blood! "Capron, car now help me! She's bleeding!" We carried her to the car and I sat in the back with my hand on the back of her head trying to stop the blood flow. We got the the hospital and we rushed her inside then that took her to a bed. After about 45 minutes Tanner and Jacob arrived at the hospital, "Where have you two been, it's your fault and your not even here!" I say "We went for food!" Jacob says "You say you love her then when she's almost dead you don't even come to the hospital. I was sos mad at them for doing this to her, if they wouldn't have come this wouldn't be happening!

The doctor came out. "Hello, we need a parent to sigh the papers, then she's staying the night." He says, I reply "She's from Sam Diego and her parent are in New York for the month!" "Ok, is there a boyfriend you can call?" He asks. "Me" Jacob and I said at the same time. "No it's me she's hates you!" Jacob says to me. "I will leave it with you, it's okay who ever it is." The doctor leaves. "She's wouldn't be in this mess if it wasn't for you!" I say trying to stay calm. "I'm signing it," I say and go to the doctor. I signed the papers and went back to the boys.

{Charlottes POV}

I woke up, I didn't know what was happening I just noticed I was in the hospital. I seen a nurse come in a start speaking "Hello, you fell down the stairs and badly cracked your head. But we stitched it up and your ok," She said "Thanks so much!" "Would you like me to send anyone in?" "Yes please, can you sed Corey in please" "of course.

The nurse left and went to the boys.

{Authors Note}

I will try to make another long chapter soon, but they do take a while to write, I'm just about to start on chapter 23! Thanks so much for so many reads! Love you so much!

My Instagram ~ @foxdarezzodaily_