Part 15

Corey and Capron Left a few days ago but said they would come back and meet us at the ball.

It was Saturday and I was getting ready in my room, I wore a gold off the shoulder, floor length dress and my hair pulled out of my face. Jacob walked into my room as I was taking a mirror selfie. "Wow!" He looks shocked. By this point Jacob and I were dating, it was hard for Tanner but he got over it, and he had Abby. "Thanks babe!" "Ready to go?" Jacob asked "Yep, just let me grab my bag."

We walk down stairs and Tanner and Abby are stood there. Abby and I have become good friends, we compliment each other then walk out the door laughing. Tanner and Jacob went in the front and Abby and I went in the back of the GTR. When we got there Abby and Tanner went to get drinks and Jacob and I went to see his friends, who's party it was. "Hiya!" I say as we see them. "Oh hello, you must be Charlotte!" I nod my head "You should be proud, your the only girl able to make Jacob dress up!" "Well what can I say!?" We all laughed then chatted about where I was from and stuff like that.

After being there for about 10 minutes, Capron and Corey walked in so we went to see them. "Jacob, I'm just going to the toilet" "Okay, babe" I walked to the toilets and as I passed Tanner I though he was kissing Abby but it wasn't, it was a different girl! "Tanner!?!!?" I stared at him. I ran to Abby and told her. "There's some thing we haven't told you," Tanner and Abby both spoke at the same time.

"We aren't really dating." They both say "What!?" I replied "I was just jealous of you and Jacob so I got Abby to help me make you jealous, but it didn't work so..." "So our whole friendship was a lie!" I stormed out of the ball, Jacob followed me.

{Authors Note}

I kinda cliff hangered you here, I'm sorry but another chapter will be out very soon!

My Instagram ~ @foxdarezzodaily_