Part 9

When we got back from target, Jacob and Tanner F went outside the set the pool and trampoline up. That left me and Tanner B inside, alone. We talked for a bit, because we have very common interests, like flips and the same type of music.

Before going to do flips for kisses into the pool I went and put my bikini on, and then joined the guys outside. They all had perfect bodies, but I think Jacob and Tanner B's are better than Tanner F's. First up for a kiss is Jacob, I really want to kiss him so I think if it's good in any way I'm saying yes! "Ready Charlotte?" He asks looking at me. "Yup!" I replied smiling. He did two flips then dived into the pool, all while in the air. Tanner F was recording for his channel and said "Nice Jacob, but will you get a kiss??" He smiles and Jacob laughed.
I watched Tanner B do a back flip and he nearly did a back flop, not great, he told me he was good aswell! And then Tanner F did two back flips and went in to the water feet first.

I think I want to kiss Jacob anyways but I think his was the most impressive one out of all of them. "Who getting the kiss then?" Asked Tanner B. I struggle under the pressure and then "I think Jacob did the best job!" I smiled at him and he beamed at me. "Tanners I've got something to tell Jacob in private so can you just excuse us a second?" I ask I gran Jacobs hand and we go to our room, we left the door slightly open, we talked for a bit about random stuff "The truth is I didn't need to speak to you," I whisper in his ear "I know Charlotte, how bout that kiss now?" I smile at him and we start to kiss, that's when we hear some one run down the hall. We jump off the bed and walk to Tanner F's room.

"Tanner are you okay?!" I run in and sit beside him, I signal to Jacob and tell him to go for second. "You, your not okay!" He stares at me with red eyes.
"What did I do?!" I ask him "You lied to me and you told me that you didn't like him!" He stared at me blankly "What does it matter to you, Tanner?!" He looks at me again "you matter to me! Your my best friend and I've had feelings for you since the day we met!"
He pours his heart out "Oh, erm.... I don't know what to say I mean me and Jacob aren't an item but we are very close,". He just told me he wanted to be left alone.

I walk out side close his door and slide down it to the floor and start to cry.

Tanner F's POV

She closed the door and walked out, I walk over to the door and slide down ot to the floor and cry. I just wish I had gotten to her sooner. But at least she with my best friend, it's better then some stupid guy I've never met.

Back to Charlotte's POV

Tanner B came down the hall and saw me, "Charlotte, are you ok?!" Tanner B came to me and pulled me into a hug off the floor. "No, Tanner's clearly jealous and Tanner's upset cause I kissed Jacob and Jacob's upset cause I left him to see if Tanner was okay." I look up at Tanner B and he just smiles and says "You're an amazing person, i'm sure they will forget about it all."