Part 62

{Charlottes POV}

Okay so I literally just lounged around all day by the pool with the boys and a very bad hangover... "You feeling any better yet?" Corey asks laughing. "Ugh I wishhhhhhh," I exaggerate.
"So the scoot championships are 4 rounds?" I say trying to take my mind of my banging head and dry throat.
"Yep, 16 people and the winners of each 2 people go to round 2 then 8 people go head to head and the four winners go to round 3 and then the two winners battle it out for National American Scooter," Corey says.
"It doesn't sound so complicated" I laugh.

"Do you remember anything that happened last night ??" Capron asks.
"I remember asking you to stay in my room and I remember that you rejected me and omg that was the right thing to do ha ha." I laugh.
"Well taking advantage just isn't who I am, you know that," He says.
"You two need to go practice don't you?" I laugh trying to change the subject.

I slid into my dress and tied my hair up. "Stunning," Corey looks at me as I walk into his room. "So i've decided to not get quite as drunk tonight," I laugh.
"Yep, I think we all agree that's a good idea..." Capron says.

We sat at our table for a meal when a hotel staff member comes to us.
"Hello. are you miss Whitley?"
"Yes I am, can I help you?"
"There's a man with the name 'Tanner Fox' requesting you at reception."
I look at the boys with a shocked look on my face.
"Tell him i'll be there in a minute, thank you,"

"I have to go and see what he wants..." I say. "I'll come with you," Capron says.
We walk out of the restaurant and go to reception to see Tanner.
"What's this all about?" Capron says boldly. "Oh are you the new Charlotte??" Tanner snaps back. "Stop, Tanner come here." I motion with my hands and take him round the corner.

"What are you doing here Tanner, it's not fair to spring this on me," I say.
"I realised how much I messed up, i'm sorry." He says slowly.
"I just need some time on my own." I say and walk into the hall grab Capron and head back to the restaurant.

"Hey so i'm not feeling to good at all, i'm gonna head upstairs," I walk to the lift and go to my room.

{Authors Note}

So i'm hoping for 25,000 reads before may!! Please vote and share the story :))🧡🧡