Part 14

We all got into the GTR, Tanner and Jacob in the front and Me smashed in the middle of Capron and Corey. We got to AZ Grind and me and Jacob went to do some flips into the foam pit, while the others went to play fakie. Suddenly a gorgeous girl came up to Tanner, he turned round and saw her, he hugged her a said hello and all that.

I went over to speak to her and it turns out that they went to high school together and we're dating before tanner moved house. We got along really well and then she told me her and Tanner where going to go out for dinner tonight and she asked if I wanted to join them "No, I wouldn't want to ruin your date!" "Oh ok, thanks!" Her name was Abby and she was stunning!

I don't know if this will effect me and Tanners relationship but I hope it doesn't, now he has a girl he can't be jealous of me and Jacob. Can he?

{Later At The House}

I was walking to see if Tanner was ok, as I walked in I saw Abby, the girl from the skate park, and I said "Oh, sorry I didn't realise that you were here, Tanner dinners ready, Abby are you eating?" "If that ok?" "Course it is" I say. I'm really happy that Tanner found someone.

{Tanners POV}

Ok so I have a secret, he and Corey have a bet on who will get Charlotte, he thinks Jacob and I think me, I feel bad for betting on her love but.... It's for $150 so... I ain't backing out! Also Abby is my friend and she's helping me make Charlotte jealous......

{Authors Note}

Sorry that it's short, I wanted to get it out before Tanners Valentine's Day line comes out! Sorry!

Idear Credit ~ Madison_the_human42
My Instagram ~ @foxdarezzodaily_