Part 4

I drove my car and Tanner drove him and Jacob in his car. We grabbed lunch then went out to the park for a bit.

When we got back, I parked my car and told Tanner and Jacob to meet me at my house.
Where the boys then told me that they were heading to Arizona, and if I was free I could go with them.

"Shut up, I'd love to!" I say
"Great, see you at six!" They day and leave.

I packed the bare essentials and a few outfit changes for the trip.

Caller ID : Tanner:)
"Hellooo!"
"Charlotte, hey, we're outside now!"
"Okay, I'll be out in a min!"

I ended the call and walked out the door. Tanner was in the front driving the GTR, Jacob in the passenger seat, and I sat in the middle seat, in the back.
The guys greeted me and then we left for Arizona. The drive was long, but very fun with Jacob and Tanner. When we got to Jacobs he went in and then came back out, that confused me and Tanner. "Why aren't we going into your house?" Tanner asked Jacob."Do you think I would me you sleep in my house? I rented a house for the 3 weeks!"
He gives Tanner the address and we drive to the rented house! The house was amazing, it had bog double doors and a massive pool in the back with a small bridge going across it.

I ran through the house to pick a room, the room I picked had a trampoline fixed into the floor! And it had a walk in wardrobe as well and an on suite!

"Charlotte, theres only 2 rooms so you can either sleep with one of us Ill sleep on the couch." Jacob shouts up.

"I'll grab a duvet and sleep on the couch!" I shout back obviously not wanting to bunk in with any of the boys. "You can't sleep on the couch for 3 weeks!" Tanner says. "I can and I will hahahahha." I reply.