Part 28

Me and Corey walked up to my room and sat on my bed. "Before when I was with Tanner and Jacob at the train they said that Capron liked me," I say to Corey. "Yeah course he likes you?" Corey replies. "No like like like" I say back. "Oh... Yeah I kinda noticed but I didn't think anything of it" he says. "But seriously, I love you more than anyone else," I say to Corey with a smile and kiss him. "I love you more!" Corey says.

{Capron's POV}

I'm so jelly of Corey, he gets to go out with Charlotte and they do everything together. I loved her since the day we met, I would never want to steal my brother girlfriend but I like her so much. I decided to go to bed, my room is next door to Charlottes, so I went to sat night. I opened them door and saw Corey and Charlotte hugging on her bed. "Night Corey" Charlotte says turning the lamp off "night babe" Corey says. "Night guys," I say opening the door a little more, "Night Capron!" Charlotte shouts, and then Corey. I walked back to my room and got into bed, as soon as I turned the light off and my head hit the pillow I was fast asleep.

{Corey's POV}

I was always sure that Capron had a little crush on Charlotte but seriously kinda making a move on her is out of order I need to speak to him. I moved slightly and Charlotte moved, it was 4 am in the morning, but I had to speak to Capron. I managed to get out the bed without waking her. I quickly went to the toilet and then to Caprons room. I walked in sat on his bed and then shook him awake. "Capron!" I whisper shouted. He was sleep talking "Char!" He was still sleep talking. "Capron! Wake up!" I say. "What Corey" he says tapping me. "Do you like Charlotte?" I say "Course I do!" He says. "I mean like and girlfriend!" I say. "Well...." he paused. "I mean it Capron!" I say nearly shouting now. "Well..." he says again. "Capron I swear!" I say calmly then Charlotte walks in. "Guys? What's going on?"

{Charlottes POV}

I walked into Caprons room cause I heard shouting from his room. I already knew what it was about but I loved Corey and that's all that mattered. "Guys?" I walk in. "It's 4 in the morning? What are you talking about?" I say. "Oh nothing..." Capron says. "Well not nothing but it doesn't matter," Corey walks to me and put his arm around my waist. "Erm... I know what you guys are talking about..." I say under my breath. "What Char?" Capron asks looking up at me. "I said I already know what you guys are taking about." I repeat louder this time. "Charlotte I know you do, but I doesn't matter, let's just go back to bed." He held my hand and we walked out of Caprons room back to mine.

{Authors Note}

I know this is a few hours late! Please don't be mad 💗 LYGSM 💗

My Instagram ~ @foxdarezzogoalz