Part 26

I woke up at 8:45 to a text from tanner.

Tanner✨😚~ Hey, me and Jacob are gonna come bout 3 is that okay?
Charlotte✨💖~ Yeah sure
Tanner✨😚~ Cool, see ya then.

I left him on read and turned my phone off. I got dressed into a funk bros shirt and my ripped light blue jeans with Corey's jacket on again. I walked down the stairs, giving thunder a stroke on my way. "Stop wearing my jacket babe!" Corey says laughing. "No, it's fits and it's comfy!" I say back. Capron came and gave me a hug and told me to be careful with Tanner and Jacob. "Your like a big brother to me ha know?" I say to Capron. "Any your like my stupid little sister who doesn't listen to me!" He says laughing. "Ha ha! Your so funny!" I say rolling my eyes. Since I'm 17, Corey's 19 and Capron's 22 he treats me like a little kid but I still love him. "I'm going to target to get some food, back in bout an hour." Capron says. "Can I come?" Corey says. "Yeah come on, you okay alone for a while Char?" Capron says. "Yeah, I'm fine." Beaming I say. They left and locked the door, I decided to take thunder out on a walk around the neighbourhood. I got her lead and started to walk.

We walked down the old rail way until I found this sketch abandoned train. I heard voices and noises coming from it. "Charlotte?" Jacob steps out from the train, scaring me and making me drop the lead. Thunder ran to Jacob and started to bark. "Thunder! Here now!" I say and thunder came back to me. "What are you doing here?" I say. "Oh just filming a video with Tanner." He says. "Oh Tanners here?" I ask him quietly. "Yeah," he replies. "Anyway, long time no see." Jacob stared at me. "Yeah, I guess last time I saw you I didn't really see you cause I was kinda unconscious." I say. "Yeah super sorry about that." He says. Tanner steps out of the trailer and walks to my side. "Mam is this young lad giving you any trouble?" He said laughing. "No sir! I was just walking my dog." I say. "Your dog? Isn't that Capron and Corey's dog." Jacob says. Tanner glares at Jacob with a 'You will regret that face'. "Me and Corey are dating and I live with them so it's kinda my dog and let's be right I was always her favourite" I say. "Wait hold up!? You and Corey are dating? Jacob says. "Yeah......" I say back. My phone goes off, it was Corey, it reads helped change the subject. "It's Corey," I say.

Corey✨😚💖~ Where are you babe? x
Charlotte✨💖~ I was walking Thunder and bumped into J and T, I'm okay tho. x
Corey✨😚💖~ Okay! x
Charlotte✨💖~ Love you! x
Corey✨😚💖~ Love you too. x

{Authors Note}

I know this is a littles bit short but I'm just getting back into writing, carrying this on is my thanks for 2k reads! LYGSM 😚💖

My Instagram ~ @foxdarezzogoalz