Part 13

I was getting ready in my room, I decided to wear a white crop top, a pink skirt, a short leather jacket, grabbed a purse and wore my heeled ankle boots. I walked down stairs and Jacob was wearing a black blazer, a white t-shirt, black ripped jeans and some trainers.

"You look gorgeous!" He says to me"You don't look bad your self" we laughed "So cinema?" "Yup let's go"
"Bye guys!" We shouted "byeee" everyone shouts back. We walked to the cinema.

{Tanners POV}

I can't believe he's on a date with her before I did! I can't believe him, he knows I like her!

{Charlottes POV}

We walked to the cinema and watched the new Captain America film. Half way through we held hands. After the film he took me to a posh bar and we had dinner. The night was just how I imagined, so lovely and just us two no one else.

When we got home, no one was in the house, we were still holding hands and we walked into the back garden and saw that everyone else was in the pool. "Hey guys!" I said as we walked out, still holding hands. "How was your date?!" Said Corey, Tanner looked angry. "Guys I'm sure it was amazing!" Tanner said sarcastically. "It was amazing!" I say! The others looked at our hands, we were stills holding hands. We dropped our hands awkwardly and then smiled.

Later on Jacob came and sat with me and we watched Netflix all night. "Yikes, it's 4am in the morning!" I say to Jacob after we finish watching some vlogs "Oh my god, I didn't realise!" Jacob replied. "I'm gonna get some sleep." I say. "Alright, see you tomorrow," he went to get out the bed. "No you can stay here!" He got back on the bed and I gave him a hug and went to sleep.

{Jacobs POV}

She had her arms around me, suddenly her breathing got lighter and I know she'd gone to sleep so I got some sleep as well. I woke up and she was still asleep so Instead of waking her I just went back to sleep as well.

{Tanners POV}

I woke up and Jacob wasn't in the bed, we share a big double bed. I got up and went to see if Charlotte had seen him leave. And I was shocked at what I saw. It was Charlotte asleep hugging Jacob. I was so distraught over it, I have and always will love Charlotte and now she's with my best friend it's horrible.

Maybe they aren't together yet and I still have time to ask her out? I know it's wrong but I'm feeling jealousy right now! Maybe I should be happy for them?..

{Charlottes POV}

I woke up in Jacobs arms and then when I look up I saw a very sad and upset Tanner. I got out the bed and I went to Tanner. "Tanner are you ok?" "Yes, I'm fine, it's just Jacob wasn't in bed and I was wondering where he was so I cam to ask you, but he's here." "Okay! I'm gonna get changed then we can go out, I really wanna go to the skate park today, Jacob can we go to AZ Grind?" "Sure guys" he says beaming. "Back in a second, just going to get changed."

{Authors Note}

Over 500 words! Who do you like Tanner or Jacob?

Follow my Instagram ~ @foxdarezzodaily_