Part 60

I was absolutely shook that he'd just done that... I barely even said anything. My first instinct was to get in my car and drive, to where? I didn't know.

I see the sign post to turn onto Corey and Caprons estate. My hand just turned to wheel and before I knew it my finger was ringing the doorbell. Capron answered
"I Immediately burst into tears." 
"Charlotte? Hey, what's up??!" He says.
I couldn't speak I just looked at him. He pulled me close and hugged me.
"Come on," We go inside.

Corey come down and sees me. "Charlotte? Are you okay?!" he jumps next to me and pulls me into a hug. "I can't deal with It, with everyone and everything I feel like I just need to get away." I say through deep breaths. "Me and Capron are heading out to Arizona for the scoot championships, come?" He says.
"You know what, you both seriously are the absolute best!" I laugh.

{Next Morning}

I text Tanner.
'hey so I don't know why you walked out by whatever, i've decided to go away for the weed maybe we can chat when i'm home x'

'okay' he texts back.

I drove home really quick to pack a bag, I too the essentials and a few bikinis and sun shades obviously. "Mum, so i'm kinda escaping reality for a few days and heading to arizona for the scoot competition, love you see you when i'm back," I hug her and say bye.

I jump in my corvette and drive to the airport. "Hellooo," I smile and jump outa the car to Corey and Capron. "Hey, you ready?" they say. I grab my victoria secrets case out of the trunk and my YSL bag. "Looking very stylish" Capron laughs at me.

We walk in and get a starbucks quick before heading to our gate.

The plane was huge, we had normal seats because we all wanted to be together. I sat by the window then Corey and then Capron. Mid flight I needed to go to the toilet so I stood up and tried to get past them but as I got past Corey I tripped and ended up on Caprons knee.

{Authors note}

This is going up super late i'm sooooo sorry, I love writing, comment anything you want to read! also please vote!!🧡🧡