Part 2

7:30 AM January first.

I felt something poking me, I wake up to see Tanner and say, morning then it hits me! It's January the 1st! I hug Tanner and say happy new year! He looked at me confused and then I say "Wait what are you doing in my room?" "Your mom let me in," He laughs
I then asked why he was here and he said he came to see if I was alright after last night. I then realise that I'm Single... Oh. I hug Tanner once again and he says "Why do you keep hugging me?" Laughing, I reply "Well why not."

Tanner flops on my bed, beside me and looks very mischievous. He grabs my hand and pulls me out of bed then thrown some clothes at me and says "Get ready now!" He hugged me and walked out. I got dressed, not in the clothes that Tanner threw at me, I mean boys can't dress for shit oops. I walked out into my hall, and asked Tanner where we were going. He said "I know how much you like car racing so I'm taking you to see a race on the track, then we can go go karting!"

I ran to Tanner and gave him a big hug, "Tanner, I do love you" I say and run outside to his car. When we get in he says, "I love you when you aren't an emotional wreck so here i am." He laughs. We get to the race and take our seats. After the race end he takes me to go Go Karting and I loved it so much! Let's just say that Tanner wasn't very happy when I beat him by 15 seconds.

After that Tanner dropped me back at my house and asked me "Do you want me to stay for a bit?" I looked at him, nodded and smiled, then he locked the car and we went inside. Tanner asked me if he could use my computer to edit his video while he was here, of course I said okay. I snuggled up with him on my bed and we watched Jacob one of Tanners friends, scoot at his park. I was into scooting aswell as Tanner, but I didn't do it, more of a spectator.