Part 11

I went to the top floor and a picked the room from up their. I unpacked my suit  case and then we all went swimming. Corey and Capron weren't getting here until 3 and it was only 2. The boys told me they where going to get a drink and left me swimming outside. Suddenly I started to black out, everything around me started to spin. "Help!" I screamed!

Suddenly a figure came towards me and pulled me out of the pool. It was Corey Funk. Suddenly the boys all ran from inside to the pool. It hit me then and I completely blacked out.

I woke up some time later in a hospital bed and I didn't know what was happening. I heard voices outside and it was all five of the boys, Corey, Capron, Jacob, Tanner B and Tanner F.

"Guys she's awake!" Corey stared at me and he walked in the others went to get a nurse. "What happened?" I ask Corey, he smiled at me "You blacked out in the pool, I got you out, you nearly drowned!" "Wow! Thanks for saving my life, quite literally!" I say back to him.

The boys walk in and I say hello, then the nurse came in and I was allowed to go home. We all didn't fit in the car so I went in the GTR with Tanner F and Jacob and the rest went in an Uber. The guys asked me over and over again if I was ok.

We got back to the house and I went strait to my room, on the top floor, shortly following me was Jacob, he came and sat with me. We talked for a while before fell asleep.

{Authors Note}

I know this is short! A lot of things happened! More will be up later tonight!