Part 20

"Can I tell you something?" Corey says "Yeah sure,"
"I really like you, I have since the day we met but I knew you liked Jacob so I didn't say anything," "Really?" I replied. He just nodded, I could tell he was embarrassed and just wanted me to say some thing, but instead of saying something I just kissed him.

"Wow," Corey said. "No, look!" I say. He lookes to his left and we see a bunch of fans talking pictures, one shouts "What bout Jacob, Charlotte?" another shouts "Cheating on him obviously!". I just ran and ran and ran. Corey shouted "Stop it guys, she's putting a video out tonight about what's happened!" He ran after me then. We got into his car and I started to cry. "Charlotte, whats wrong!" "Jacob and Tanner are going to see the pictures from the restaurant and from the park and then say that I moved on too quickly!" I sob. "They can't because they broke your heart in two and I just fixed it!" We laughed and smiled at each others cringy lines.

We got back to the house and I went to my room o get changed onto some comfy clothes, I put a white crop top, some jeans and a flannel on. I walked down stairs and heard Corey telling Capron what had happened. "Oh hey!" Capron and Corey say. "Hey, you telling him the story?" I asked "Yep" "Cool."
I walked over and sat with them. "So what are you doing tomorrow?" I asked "It's a surprise but just out on a swim suit and be down stairs by 10am!" "Mysterious!" We all laughed. "Have you uploaded your video yet?" Asked Corey, "No I haven't actually but I will now." I said bye and left to go and upload my video. I made a quick intro.

Hey guys, Charlotte here and I'm just going to be telling you about what's going on, so Tanner and Jacob where fighting so I left. Now I'm staying with the Funks bros, because my mom is out of town. About an hour ago I went through it for dinner with Corey and then we kissed, people who saw us said that I was cheating on Jacob and I'm not, we broke up! I can't be with some one who fights with his best friend over me, I just needed time away from everything so I came here. The boys have just said that they have a really cool video planned for tomorrow so, stay tuned! The rest of the vlog is bits of my day! See ya guys!

I ended the vlog. Then edited the rest of the vlog and pressed post. I looked at my first video and it now has over one million views and I had 689,000 subscribers! I screamed! "Charlotte?!" Corey ran in! "I have 689,000 subscribers and my first video had over one million views!" "Aww well done Char!"

Corey came and watched some Netflix with me and then I fell asleep. Then we woke up because someone was knocking on the door, it was 4am in the morning! We got up and went to the door it was Jacob.....

{Authors Note}

Sorry that I cliffhangered you guys! I was so happy to wake up this morning to 670 reads! I didn't think for one second that it would get that meant reads! So thanks it's means the world!

My Instagram ~ @foxdarezzodaily_