Part 6

Me and Jacob decide to go for a run. We knocked on Tanners Door and he said he wasn't up to it. It was 5:10 and the sun was going down, "I really enjoy spending time with you, Charlotte." I smile at Jacob and say so do I and run off and shout "Last one to Starbucks has to buy the drinks!" "Your on! Jacobs shouts behind me! I made it to Starbucks first. "Yes!" I say out of breath, everyone in Starbucks gave me a strange look, I giggle to my self finding it quite amusing.

Jacob walks in and buys the drinks, I ordered a skinny latte and he got a hot chocolate with extra cream. I start to laugh at him, "what are you laughing at!" He starts to laugh as well, "Jacob, you have a chocolate moustache!" I lean over the table, grab a tissue and wipe his face clean. "Thanks!"
Some of Jacobs fans walk past Starbucks and took pictures of us. Shit. Jealous Tanner is gonna be back in no time.

When we get back Tanner wasn't in. But there was a note on the table.

Gone for a ride out, have some alone time.

Me and Jacob walk to our room, yes I decided to stay in his room, well that couch isn't very comfy. "That note sounded a bit angry, do you think he saw those pictures?" I say. Jacob just nods. "Obviously we aren't a thing and i'm not about to loose one of my best friends over a girl who i'm not even a thing with." I nod and agree with him. I ended up sleeping on the trampoline in the room with a duvet.