Part 12

We all decided to go in the pool, I know I just nearly drowned but whatever! I sat at the the side of the pool in my white lace bikini. Suddenly we all heard a phone go off, "That's mine, back in a sec" Tanner B ran to his phone. The rest off us were chatting about when Corey and Capron had to go home. "We have a meet and greet here tomorrow then another back home, so we have to go in two days." They both look really sad when they told us.

Tanner B came back outside, he looked super sad. "Tanner, are you ok?" I say to Tanner B "Guys, my sister and my mom have been in a car accident and I have to be at the hospital now!" He stated to cry. I rAn to him a md l
Hugged him. "Tanner, oh no!" I say to him. "Are they seriously injured?" The boys all say. "My sisters still asleep and my moms getting surgery on her hip, because she flew out of the window and broke it." Tanner cries even more.
"I'm on the next flight home guys, I have to leave in 40 minutes," Tanner B looks at us and we all looked so sad.

The time to say goodbye came and we stood by the door waving him off as he got in the uber. "Guys, I know we are all really sad, but Corey and Capron leave in two days! Let's go have some fun, trampoline park?" I smiled at them and the up agreed. We managed to all fit into Tanners GTR and we drove to the nearest one.

When we got their the guys made me feel stupid because they could do all these amazing flips and I couldn't. "Guys, I'm attempting to do a flip, someone catch me please!" We all laughed. Then I flipped and landed it! The guys all clapped for me. "Well done! Jacob came and side hugged me. I continued doing flips all night until I ‭‭was able to do a triple back flip!

{Next Morning}

I woke up, got changed into a crop top, a skirt and some vans. I went down stairs and Tanners mouth dropped open and Jacob said "M...m..morning" "You two are really bad at flirting, ya know?" Corey laughed at them, so did I.

{Tanners POV}

She looked so dam gorgeous! I just want her. "Jacob, can I talk to you for a second?" Charlotte asked Jacob. I swear if he asks her out! "Sure, Char!" He even calls her Char! That's my thing not his! Wait am I jealous!? I think I am!
I have to beat Corey at this bet!

{Jacobs POV}

Just ask her! "Hey so, I was wandering if you wanted to go see a film tonight?" She asked me, I stared at her blankly! "I knew I should not have told you," I grab her arm "No, I do, I was just surprised because I was about to ask you out!" "Yay!" She says! "We can walk, it's only five minutes away."
"Cool see ya at 6?" She smiles at me. "Yep"

I walk back into the kitchen and said "Guess who got a date with Charlotte at 6 tonight!" "Wow nice one bro!"

{Authors Note}

Because the last chapter was short, I made this one extra long, it's over 550 words! Bye guys ✨