Part 16

"What happened Charlotte?!" Asked Jacob worried. "Abby was never my friend, Tanners been trying to make me jealous so I would go out with him!" I replied crying. "That little rats gonna regret this!" "Jacob dint do anything please!" I cried and ran to him.

"How will we get home! I'm not going in a car with them two!" "Charlotte, it's okay we will get an Uber!" "We can't just leave though!" "It's okay I will text Andrew and tell him what happened, he'll be cool."

We got in the Uber and I rested my head on Jacobs shoulder. I fell asleep and I remember Jacob carrying me the bed then sitting next to me and edit his videos. I woke up and hugger Jacob "Morning sunshine," he says "Morning, babe" "So I was wondering if you wanted to go to AZ Grind for some lessons with me?" "Sure it will help me take my mind of them two."

We left the house in silence but some how Tanner still heard us. "Guys, wait!" We just kept walking. When we got to AZ Grind we went on the ramps and Jacob taught me some flips and stuff. Then Abby and Tanner turned up. We where both so angry and upset, but we decided to just talk. "We're sorry!" They shouted, Jacob stepped in "Sorry don't cut it!!"

{Authors Note}

Sorry it's short, don't hate ✨

My Instagram ~ @foxdarezzodaily_