Part 31

Is start to vlog...

"It's been 6 weeks since Tanner and Capron pulled the 'I love you' prank, I've gained over 500,000 subs meaning I'm now on 2.8 million! I'm so happy about it! So basically me and Corey have been thinking of way to get Capron and Tanner back! So I'm gonna tell Capron that I like him and then Corey's gonna tell Tanner that he's bisexual and liked him! These 2 pranks are gonna be so funny! Corey is kinda worried about what Caprons reaction will be but whatever! We have 2 camera set up, on in the living room and one in Corey's room. Corey gonna say to Tanner that he needs to speak with him then once they have gone I will say the sam to Capron! I hope you love this video and that it all goes to plan!"

I covered the camera, Corey came up behind me and hugged me. "Ready babe?" He says. "Ready!" I say back. Tanner and Capron where making breakfast in the kitchen so we went down. "Hey Tanner, I need to speak to you real quick." Corey says. "Yeah sure" he gets up and follows him.

{What happens in Corey's room} {No ones POV}

Tanner and Corey walk in and sit on the bed. "So basically I'm bisexual, your the first person I told." Corey says. "Oh wow... That fine! Haven't you told Charlotte?" Tanner replies. "No... but that's because I love you! I always wanted to be with you." Corey's whispers. "Corey, I'm not gay and btw I can see that camera!" He shouts. "Uhgggh! But you can't go downstairs cause Charlottes saying she likes Capron!" Corey says. "Are you sure you want to do that cause Capron does really like Charlotte!" Tanner says. "Yeah I know, but I think when she tells him it's a prank he will play it off and say he knew or something like that," Corey says.

{What happens in the living room} {Charlottes POV}

"Capron I need to speak to you," I say. "Sure, what's up?" Capron replies. "Not here, in private in the living room." I walk into it and he follows me. We sit on the couch. "So I need to tell you something." I say. "I'm getting worried now what's up?" Capron looked at me scared. "So I like you," I say. "Really?" He says. "Yeah, but you can't tell Corey." I say. I'm so sick at acting! U smile at the camera when Capron looks away from me. "Your being serious? Like your not messing with me??" He stares at me. "No I'm not messing," I try to keep myself from laughing. "It's just kinda strange you said that cause I've liked you since the day I met you but cause of Corey I couldn't tell yuh." He says "Really?" I say. "No im being serious, you are too, aren't you?" He says. Then Corey and Tanner walked in. "What are you guys talking about." Corey says. "Erm......." Capron stared at me. "Well??......" Corey says to us. Tanner, Corey and I just started to laugh uncontrollably. "Bro it's a prank we got you back for pulling that one on us last month!" Tanner says. "Yeah..... I totally knew it!" He says.

{Authors Note}

I will try and write more for today 💗✨ LYGSM

My Instagram ~ @Foxdarezzogoalz