chapter 1:-

It was the time of the board results of 12th to come.  Two families at the different places were very exited to know the results to come out.

Sanyukta  was very exited  and nervous as well coz her own result was going to come.
One fine day, sanyukta’s best friend from school informed her that their result has come thus making sanyu more nervous.

Sanyu saw her result and was numb and shocked to see her result as she never expected her results to be so good. Its not like that she did not expected good but it was far better .
She was this much exited that everone in her family was shocked to see her and happy as well.

She called her chachu to inform him first as she loves him so much . “

S: “ chachu chachu chachuuuuuu…….”

“are what happened baccha, will you please say something ahead instead of chachu” interrupt vardhan.

S:   “ ohhh sorry soryy, I just got carried away, you wont believe I got 84 percentage in my boards, can you believe ?”

V: “ wonderful my baccha I just knew it that you are gonna rock    it . so I it calls for a celebration. I want to big treat”.

S: “ offcourse chachu . ye bhi koi puchneki bat hai . defenetly we’ll go out tonight for dinner. Now bye . I have to inform the others also .

V: “bye baccha love you.”

S: “bue love you toooo”.

Soon the night hushed and all of them went to celebtare the first success of their beloved sanyu.

A week hushed in jiffy and there sanyukta is all set to start a new college life without knowing that it will change her life completely.

On the other side randhir got 73% in boards exam . he too is ready to start a college life. All the formalities were completed for the admission process from the both sides.

In agrawal menstion:-

Anju:- “sanyu beta wake up, you’ll get late on the first day of your college”.

Sanyu:-“ ummmmm, mamma please 5 minutes, sone do na please” saying this she again went into quilt .

Anju went to call vardhan . vardhan came and went to the bed .

V :- “ baccha , ohh my sweet princess wake up baccha. See its 8 o’clock you’ll get late.”

S:- “ ok ok I woke up, happy. u never let me sleep peacefully  ”with frowned expression.

V:-“ ha ha ha ha ha,, now go and get ready I myself will drop you to the college”.

Sanyu got ready and after getting blessed by her grand parents she went to college with vardhan.

Here randhir was totally different from sanyu. He used to wake up early in the morning as per his habit.

He went to his mom and give her a tight hug , took blessing from dad as well and went to college a first step towards his changing destiny