chapter 92 :-

Chapter 92 :-

Sanyu's p o.v

Its been 2 months since rd and i had our last quality time together.. his new project has started and he is now here damm busy with the project... its ok but only thing i didn't like about the project is that the head of the project has changed. Now that natasha is been handling the project.. it seems that everything is normal and we had few dinners also. Everything seems normal since i warned her.

Its past 7 days that we had our dinner together. Rd is been working lately.. so i quite had to take my dinner with mom and dad. I wasn't liking this. I have to do something. So i planned something. I think that i should make him something special.. i will decorate our room and will cook him his favourite dishes. And i will get ready so super sexy that he will be shocked.. yes this is the vest idea. I should go for it.

I went downstairs to ask mom. “ mom can i go to market as i have to buy something “ she replied “ are baccha ap kyu jaa rahe ho. Ask ramesh he will get whatever you say.” No no no.. i wanna go.. “ mom that'd be ok i will go.. no need to trouble him. “ please please say yes. “ ok . But you have to take tyler with you. You know how rd is right “ yes yes i know.. “ ok mom i will.. bye “ i quickly got ready and went to the market to buy roses and candles.
As soon as i was back from the market i went up to my room and put all the things on the bed and started going to kitchen. I wanna make his favourite dishes.. as i was literally messing up with the kitchen mom came and stood there watching me doing things. “ ohho aj to kisiko impress karne ki taiyari joro shoro se ho rahi haii..

“ Mom.. please “ i said while blushing. “ are maine kya kiya .. accha baba chal ab nahi tang jarungi bas.. waise i am really happy ke aaj 2 months bad tum dono aek sath acche se time spend karoge.. i am happy beta . Aj tere chehre pe wo pehle wali hasi aur glow dekhne ko mila.. god bless you my baby girl “ she kissed my forehead with a ting of tear in corner of her eyes .

“ Thank you mom. And really i am really happy today. I know he is busy with his business and all, so i think i should take initiative to nourish our relationship “

After the dinner making, i server mom as dad was out of city for some work. When mom finished her dinner it qas already 10 so after some chitchat we part our ways. She went to her room to sleep and i went to my room for further decorations. He is gonna be so happy seeing all the efforts. I cant wait to see his reaction. I quickly started decorating the room and after something 1 hour i completed it. Wow the room looks damm attractive. Its 11 so decide to call rd warna lad sahab firse deri se hi ayenge. So searched for my phone. O god now where have i lost that. As i was searching my cell ranged. And guess who it was my dear mr. Busy husband.  I quickly press green to receive call with a hearty smile on my lips..

“ Hey my love.. “ i said.
“ ahha someone is in good mood today. “ he said may be he is walking while calling.
“ wo sab chhodo pehle ye batao kaha ho “
“ bas office se nikl hi raha hu.. “
I grinned wow he is on his way.. “ okkk then come home soon there is a su" i was cut in the middle
“ hey i forgot to tell you for what i have called “
“ kya ? “ i asked..
“ Wo i am going out for dinner as natasha is giving a dinner treat to all the employees of the new project cause today’sher birthday.  So i will be late today also.. please dont wait and have dinner ok jaan. Love you. “

He was waiting for me to say something but words we lost from my world. Tears rolled down from my eyes, i should have told him about my plans, he would  have declined. Its ok i can handle it. I composed myself and answer him ..

“ Ohh okk enjoy. I already had my dinner with mom. Don’t worry. Love you too bye. “ before he could say anything i cut the call..more tears roller down from my eyes. I tried to pacify myself thinking its ok.. its normal why am i crying so much.

But there is no difference. So i threw my phone on couch. And ran towards bed and threw myself and cried my heart out.. i got up and cleaned all my decorations with no proof of them being here. My appetite was long gone with him. So i kept all the food in the fridge and had a relaxing shower which is helping me to calm down. I changed into my nightwear and again went to bed to have sleep.

When i woke up i felt someone’s hands were gripping me and i was glued to a hard chest and a face was dipped in my neck. I know this someone. My busy billionaire husband, who probably doesn’t have time for me. I sighed hard. I am not in a mood to face him. I really desperately need to clear my mind. So i tried to remove his hands but that made him pull me more. But this time i wasn’t going to let him in. I tried again and after 3 4 hard attempts i finally got succeed. He groaned in his sleep but finally loses his grip on me. I slipped out of his grip and quickly got up. I checked my phone for time but saw that last night jetti and parth called me. I thought to call them after i get ready. When i get ready i called jetti .

J : “ hello miss busy in your mr.fizzy “ he taunted which surprisingly made me smile.

S : “ done. So shut up and say why did you called last night. “ my voice is still sore stating that how badly i cried last night.

J : “ sanyu.. what happened.  Have cried hard. Tell me what did that bustard did with you. I swear i will smack him hard.”

S : “ jetti. Nothing happened. Trust me. “

J : “ aek thappad khayegi jo mujse juth bola to, tu kabse mujse bate chipane lagi. Bas itni dosti thi"

S  : “ accha chal ab zyada senti mat ho, chal breakfast pe milte hai tere favorite cafeteria me. “

J : “ ha chal me aa raha hu 10 min me tuje pick karne ready rehna .. bye “
I Went down to see mom and dad were having breakfast. I wished them morning and took my seat. Dad glanced at me and said “ sanyu beta teri ankhe kyu suji hui hai ? Kya hua ? “
Opps. Now i am dead if he know that i cried because of his son, he would be hell angry with him. “ no dad nothing happened.  Wo kal i was tired cause I made dinner. “ i hope that he would buy my lie.”

But from his expressions i think he didn’t believe me. “ you think i would buy that?   “ he said and i looked at mom with a pout for help. She being the best mom jumped to rescue me. “ harsh, meri bacchi ko interrogate mat karo baccha chhodo apne dad ko, common have your breakfast. “

“ Wo mom.. can.. can i .. go out.. i mean jetti..means jatin is comming to pick me up for breakfast at the cafeteria, i mean if you both allow i will go with him, as he is having some work.”

“ Of course beta, you don’t  need  to be this much nervous baby. You can ask us or tell us that you want to go like you used to with your maa and papa.. are you getting me? “

“ Yes mom.. thank you .. love you.. “ i kissed her and hugged her smiling.

“ Accha love you mom aur dad ko kya? “ dad said pouting.

“ apko kuch nahi, abhi ap muje dat rahe the na.. “

“ Are. Achha i am sorry, ab nahi datunga.. sorry “ i smiled and hugged and kissed his forehead..

Soon jetti came and hugged me tightly lifting me from ground and twirled me. He greeted mom and dad and we went to cafeteria.

We reached and give our order. And the first thing he asked for me to spill the beans. And like a good girl i spilled. He sighed.

“ Dekh sona, don’t ever let any bitch come in between you guys.. you both are so so lovely..  we should do something to make him come to you. I have an idea. Tu mere sath bhag ja.. dekhna kaise bhagte bhagte ayega.. “
“ Jettiii “ i smacked his hand hard. How dare he.

“ are chill pagal. Just joking. Ayi hai tabse sada sa mu le kar bethi hai so i thought to make you smile.. “
I finally smiled at him which he returned with a wide grin and side hugged me.

We discussed our plan to bring him back to me. I think its best idea. He would come running behind me..
End sanyu's p.o.v

Rd's p.o.v
                 I frowned as i couldn’t have the contact of my lovely wife. I opened my eyes to see her side empty. Arghh she must in bathroom. I went to check and knocked. “ jaan.. jaan are you in there?.. sweetheart?? “ i opened the door as i didn’t get any response. The bathroom was empty but has her jasmine fragrance.. okk so she had her shower and now must be in kitchen preparing breakfast. So i quickly did my morning work and got ready in office attire.
I went down and mom was talking to dad. I went to them and greeted  them.

“ Aren’t you late today? “ dad said..

“ Ha dad wo kal rat ko dinner se ate huae late ho gaya tha. “

“ Dinner se ate huae matlab ? Tune kal bahar khaya tha? “ mom asked shockingly

“ haa kyu? Wo kal natasha ka birthday tha, so she gave a small dinner treat to all our project team.. but ap kyu itna shock haii? “

“ Tu ghar kitne baje aya tha  ? “

“ 2 baje..  but ap ye sab kyu puch rahi haii kya hua ? “

“ he bhagwan.. tabhi me kahu meri bacchi ki ankhe kyu suj gai thi.. ro ro ke bacchi ne kitna khoon jaladiya apna.. “
“ kiski ankhe suj gai ro ro ke.. aur jaan kaha haii? “ i asked wondering here and there..

“ tu na kisi kam ka nahi haii.. tune meri bacchi ka dil tod diya..  aur idher udher mat dhund wo nai haii ghar me”

“ nahi hai matlab? Kaha gai ? aur muje bataya kyu nai? Aur guards hai kya uske sath ? “ i panicked.

“ ye care tuje kal honi chahiye thi jab usne tere liye suprise plan kiya tha.. bichari meri bacchi kitne dino bad kush thi ki aaj tere liye kuch special karegi aur thoda time spend karegi.. 3 hours se room decorations kar rahi thi.. tere liye 10 tarah ki dishes banayi.. dukh itna saji taki tu khush ho.. tere sath thoda time mile isi liye kal pura din usne preperation ki and what did you do? Apke paas to apke business sehi time nahi milta.. 2 baje to ap dinner karke aye. “ now she was hell angry with me. I was dead guilty now.. my poor jaan.. she must have cried hersel to sleep. She did so much for me and i like a fool ruined..

I quickly grabbed my keys and asked mom if she knows where my jaan is..  first she was in never to spill beans mode but dad insisted but glaring at me.. i know i messed up big time.
I quickly reached and parked car and start my way to the door but whe i was 5 steps away from the door it got opened and i saw my sunshine.. she was laughing and there came jatin behind her.. i could clearly hear their voice. I stopped there. When i heard her..

“ I love you jetti.. you made my day “ she said and hugged him.. they didn’t noticed me as i was aside of their views .

“ i love you too sanyu.  “ he kissed her cheeks.. how dare he kiss my wife.
“ Chal jutha.. “

“ are sacchi.. chal abhibhi der nai hui haii.. bhag chal mere sath.. chhod uss sadu shekhawat ko.. “ how dare he.  Byt my jaan also laughed which made my blood bolied.. i quickly made my way towards them and pulled her waist to me and glared him.

“ No thanks.. she is happily married to this sadu shekhawat.. right jaan “ i peacked her lips.. stating him to stay clear....

But she made me shocked by pushing  me away from her..