chapter 10:-

Sanyu was shocked beyond limits to see the person.

S:- “ what are you doing here? How dare u to do this to me?”she yelled.

Per:- “ aj me wo pa lunga jo muje chahiye. Aj me tumhe hamesha ke liye apna bana lunga har tarike se.”

S:- “I will not talk to u ever randhirrrrrr” she shouted on the person. Yes it was non other than randhir.

Rd:- “ ok ok I am sorry princess. ”

S:- “ why did u do this. U could have wake me up. I hate u for this. I hate u”saying this she started hitting him.

Rd hold her hand and pulled her into a deep kiss. He was sucking her lips  sofly yet passionately . she was protesting to get out of her grip. She was clearly very angry on him, but how can she be more angry from her love, she end up giving herself into the kiss.

But she was not less, she bite his lowerlip hardly, he was shocked to see her wild, but chose to keep mum as she was now angry.

Soon they broke the kiss and looked into each other’s eyes. She looked at his swollen lips which were bleeding due to her tourcher.
S:- “ sorry.”

Rd:- “ its ok.”

S:- “no its not. It must be paining u na.”

Rd:- “yes but only u can heal it ” saying this he pulled her into a soft kiss where she went closer to him stood on his feets and sucked his lower lip gentely in order to reduce his pain. He smiled in the kiss as he knew now she was normal now.

Rd:- “ U know why I took u like this at this time. Look at this”
He made her turn and she was numb to see the view.

There was a beautiful pond full with flowers, there was dark to look around but the moonlight was spreading its shine to add more beauty into surrounding

Rd:- “ come sit. I wanted u to see this when I wake u up, but u woke up in middle and rest u know”he said with a sad pout.

S:- “ awww,u are chooooo cute.”she pulled his cheeks and hugged him.

”she pulled his cheeks and hugged him