chapter 4:-

week passed in jiffy. In these days rd and sanyu became good friends . they were a part of a big group including :- sahil, jiggy(kostu’s partner)
,kostu, randhir, sanyu, parth, arpita, ishika, karan,tanya.

One fine day randhir was very exited to meet sanyu , But today sanyukta had some work so she informed kostu that she will be attending the lectures after first lecture

But unaware of this rd was waiting for sanyu, thinking that why is she so late,, when karan noticed this and asked ” kya hua bhai kay dekh arha hai entrance ki taraf ,, kiska wait kar raha hai ”

When sahil their another classmate said that “ ha bhai lagta hai ki koi apni bato se hat raha haii”

Rd:- “  kya matlab,? Jo bolna hai sidhe sidhe bol.”

Sahil:- “ tune hi to bola tha na ke tuje kisi bhi ladki se koi farak nai padta to  fir aj kyu pad raha hai. Kyu dominate ho raha hai sanyukta se bol  ”

Rd:- “ aisa kuch bhi nahi hai. Wo bas meri aek achhi friends hai jaise tum lod ho.”

Sahil:-“ accha aisa hi hai to prove karke bata kit u sanyukta se dominate nahi hota”

   Rd:- “ ok kya karu bol.”

Sahil :- “ kostuki ne bataya ki aj sanyukta second lacture  me ane wali hai  to tuje bas itna karna hai ki wo jab aye tab use ignore kar zyada bat  mat karna  or break tak karna aisa ,, tab dekhte hai ki wo kese tuje dominate karti hai aur tu usse nai hota dominate. deal?”

Rd:- “ ok fine deal.. randhir singh shekhawat kabhi kisi se dominate nahi hota aur wo bhi aek ladki se to bilkul bhi nahi.”

Soon their first lecture was over and it was the time for them to do to the lab.
Lab session started and rd was waiting for sanyu, she came there huffing,

S:- “” hii , sorry thoda late ho gai,, tumne mere bina hi strat kar diya machine ko assemble karna? “  said in her very sweet voice that anyone can melt

But as rd was a man with a mission he did not pay any attention to her and said sternly “ ha to tuhara wait thodi na karunga mere pas aur bhi kam hai iske alawa.”

Sanyu was little hurt hearing  this from rd as this was the first time she heard him rudely talking and that to with her. But she thought that may be his mood wasn’t good today so she tried again but he was determined not to give up so easily as it was for the sake of his ego.

Sanyu was working on a machine and trying to fine out what could have happened to him , and only 10 minutes were left for the break, she was now getting angry as he was ignoring her on purposely and was being normal with the others.

She was working mechanically without paying attention towards her hand and there a sharp part of the machine made her hand cut, rd immediately took her hand to examine the cut , but angry and precisely hurt sanyukta flinched her hand back , rd could see the pain and hurt in her eyes but it was not for the physical pain but was for the mental pain.