Chapter 52 :-

He made her stand on her feet and turned her around... she saw that the tarrace was finaley decorated with string lights and there was a dining table full with delicious food .....

 she saw that the tarrace was finaley decorated with string lights and there was a dining table full with delicious food

S:-" rddd"say with feeling overwhelmed ...

Rd:-" shushhh... I know what u r feeling right now... u don't need to express them ohk.. just feel the moment sweetheart "

He offered her is hand asking for dance...

They danced for sometime and ... then had their dinner....

It was the time for shampain ... he povered shampain into two glasses and offered her one..

She accepted the glass and drank .... Both were looking at each other with intence gaze...

Rd decreased the distance between them and took her lips as if having his desert after dinner..

Rd was sucking her lowerlip with atmost satisfaction... soon the kiss got dippened and he pucked her up in hs arm and without breaking the kiss they got downstrairs and he took her to their room...

He broke the kiss and turned her around...

His eyes filled with the desire to make her his completely... he asided her hairs and got the view of her milkey with bare back..

He roamed his fingers on her bare back making her arch her back with pleasure...

He step forwarded and started to give her open mouth kisses.... " randhirrrr " she gasped and moaned....

She turned her head little to say something but he put his finger on her lips making her shut...

Rd:-"u trust me?" breathes against her lips....

She was in no condition to speak anything so she just nodded her head...

He again turned her around and made her face him... he pulled her closer from her waist and then started giving her kisses on her neck....

Her hand were automatically in his silky hair caressing them and pulling him more into her....