Chapter 55 :-

Rd :-“ umm maa and mom … kya mai princess ko dinner pe leke ja sakta hu ?? ?  ”

Both :-“ofcource beta go.. have fun and enjoy urselves…”

Rd:-“princess tum ready ho jao maii  mom dad ko ghar drop karke ata hu…. bye ma bye papa bye chachu ( hugged him)….”he bowed down to touch their feets and bid bye to others…..

Rd and family went away bidding bye to them and sanyu got ready..

She was wearing a black one piece ending to her mid thigh … she had worn a perls neck piece .. with  a perls braclate ….. and a simple cluth…

She let her hair open and did minimul mack up with only eyeliner and a pink lipglows …

Rd droped his parents and sitting in agrwal mention waiting for his princess….

She came down slowly slowy and he become numb .. he litrally forget that he was in her house … as she was coming downstairs… he unknowingly got up from his seat with his mouth opened….

Seeing him like this ankiket chuckled….. but his laughter even couldn’t bring him out of her world…

Sanyu saw this and signalled aniket to go.. he gave her a teasing smile and went away.. not they both were alone in the living room..

Sanyu slowly went close to him and wishpered in his ears:-“ rddddd.. enjoyed what u saw ”sensuousily ….

This bring him back to his world.. :-“ umm wow o mai to wo wo hame late ho raha haii…”

She giggled on seeing his condition…

Rd:-“haso mat ohkk… its not my falut that u are looking really really beautifull… ”

S:-“ohh is it your way to complement your would be fiance”

Rd:-“noo… princess you are looking breath taking beautiful.. I know it’s a short complement but I have left with no word to describe your beauty… I can just do this” saying this he gave her a forhead kiss.. on which she closed her eyes with satisfaction…

s:-“ by the way hum jaa kaha rahe haii? ”

rd:-“ aj hum tumhari favourite jageh pe jaa rahe haii.. guess ”

s:-“ umm clif hang rasturant?”

rd:-“ nooo”concentrating on road

s:-“umm to fir virji ka dhaba?”

rd:-“yess”

s:-“wooowwww maza ayega.. tum muje last time 2 month pehle leke gaye the bahar… tumhare pas to mere liye time hi nahi haii” pout…

he applied the  break and pulled her close by her waist and kissed her pout….

Rd:-“ sorryyy sweetheart.. u know na 3 month se mera project chal raha tha”