chapter 2:-

Here sanyu was waiting for her bestie kostuki . she was waiting for them at the entrance of F.I.T.E.

Randhir corss the gate and park his bike. He has only one frient karan with whom he can share anything though because of his jolly nature he was having number of friends.

He entered in class where karan was waiting for him. They both hugged and went to the second bench to have a sit.

Here sanyu was really exited to attend a class with her bestie. They both entered in the class and took third sit in the second row.

The pkc went to his desk and introduce himself. But our randhir was little mischief he blow whistle loudly which didn’t go unnoticed by pkc.

Pkc:-“ Hey you mr. what’s your name?.”

Rd:-“Randhir Singh shekhawat.”

Pkc:-“ what was that? Dare you to do that again”.

Rd:-“ ok sir”.with signature smirk.

Pkc made him sit down and rd again started laughing. Sanyu was lost in his face . she was just looking at his face without blinking even.

She thought how can someone be so cute and giggle like a baby. She was just lost in his giggles and kostu noticed this.

She jerked her little and asked her “what happened”she asked sanyu.
Sanyu came back in her senses and told her “nothing just like that”.

Sanyu pov:

What happened to me. I was never like this . I mean seriously I never even interacted with any guy in school and now on the first day of college I am checking out a guy .
But he is cute. His giggles are just like a baby pure and peaceful.

How can someone be so handsome and cute at the same time.
Suddenly she realised what she was thinking and
Why I am thinking so much about him. Leave it I will get made otherwise. Let me concentrate on the study.

End pov.

Class got over but still sanyu was thinking about him. next they were given the schedule of the lectures with the lab sessions.

They went to lab and stood in a crowd as they were not allotted with their places and partners. Soon kabir came and all went silent.

Kabir made two parts girls and boys respectively.he mage partners randomly . sanyu’s heartbeat was quicken as she get to know that there will be a boy and a girl as a pair. She started thinking who will be her partner.

Here randhir was a big flirt but a healthy one. He never disrespected any girl never let anyone.
He was happy actually more than happy as a girl is going to be his partner.

Soon sanyu’s turn came and she skipped a beat as randhir become her partner for the next four years.
She was confused as she shouldbe happy or sad as her so called one day crush is her partner.

Soon the were sent to their desks . her heart was not in her control she was nervous what is going to happen. But rd was normal. He washappy as a beautiful yet simple girl is his partner.

Rd and sanyu were standing beside each other but not meeting eyes. As both were confused and nervous. Soon they were given 10 minutes to know their partners,till then their machines were going to be brought.