Chapter 48

It was the next day when sanyu woke up early and went with jatin.. in whole ride she was just silent and jatin asked her but she did not utter anything....

Rd was sad plus little angry cause she just went with that jatin, she knows very well that rd don't like jatin at all when it comes to sanyu, but still she went with him, but the only thing he could do is to wait camly, he has to do the things very slowly and maturly...

Rd went to college and saw that sanyu was sitting with parth...
He went to parth and said :- " parth, tu bhul gaya ye meri seat haii, chal ja apni jaga pe"

P:-" rd insane badal jate haii to ye to seat haii, me sanyukta ke side se nahi hatne wala, tum jao kahi aur jake beth, mera dimag mat khao..."he was sounding cold....

Rd wonder why parth is behaving coldly with him, rd:-" parth sanyu meri gf haii muje uske sath bethna haii, please uth"

P:-"ohh tumhe yad haii ki tumhari aek gf bhi haii to fir uss din .."sanyu held his hand indicating him not to mention about that....

S:-"rd we are not bound to sit together, he is also my best friend so he can also sit beside me.."

Rd:-"I will sit beside u ... parth get up.. muje kuch kam haii"

P:-"nahii"

S:-"parth wo nahi manega, its ohk. I am fine u go.."

P:-"lekin"

Rd:-"sunana usne kya bola, ab ja"

S:-"rd thikse bat karo pehle, parth its ohk.. u go. ohkk" she assured him with her eyes..

Parth went and set on his seat, rd:-"sanyu tum muje bataogii ki tumhe hua kya haii.. its really getting tough for me. pleaseee"

S:-" rd.. ( singhed) I will tell u later.. just gove me some time to cop up"

Rd:-" cop up with what?... hamare bich ye bate chipana kabse aa gaya.. don't u trust me enough say true?"

S:-"its not like that rd.. just leave me alone for some time.. please don't follow me" saying this he hurriedly went somewhere,,

She went and sat in the canteen.... After some time she felt a tug on her kurti, s:-"rd, I said na not to follow me. Why don't u leave me alone"she truned back and that was jatin.

J:-"mai jatin hu sanyu...."

S:-"ohh jetti ku kaha chala gaya tha muje college drop karke?"

J:-"tere liye kuch lene gaya tha. Jisse tera mood thik ho jaye.."

S:-"jetti please kisi bhi choz se mera mood thik nahi hone wala"

J:-"pehle anke bandh kar aur gift dekhne ke bat decide karna ki accha hua mood ke nahi..."

S:-"jetti please ye baccho jaise behave mat kar"

J:-"tu karti haii ya maii jau?"

She closed her eye only to feel something leacking her hand.. she quickly opened her eyes to find a cute little bunny was there in a bascket.....

 she quickly opened her eyes to find a cute little bunny was there in a bascket

S:-"bunyyyyyyyyy........." she yelled and picked that up and started kissing it and carsing his head....

S:-"jetti ye world ka sabse sabseee best gift haii.... Thank you... I love uuuu..."

Rd was waithing all this and he was hell jealous, coz she hugged him and kissed his cheek. How can rd be silent on this so he went to them.

Rd:-"princess"

S:-"rddd ye dekhooooo kitna cute haii...... chotu sa haii.... Muje hamesha aek chahiye thaaa....... Jetti laya mere liyee.... I am sooo happyyyy"she again hugged him and kissed cheeks.... That was it rd pulled her towards him and said out of jealousy

Rd:-"to usme bar bar usko hug karke kiss kya kar rahi hoo.... Muse bol bhi sakti ho dur se...."

Jatin laughed on himm.....

Rd:-"kya? There is nothing to laugh ohkk.... Yes I am jealous coz I love her most in the world and don't want to share her...." She looked at him and could feel his love......

Precap : _ " per : - agar rd ko zinda chahtii ho to chup chap gadi me beth ke aa jaoo"