chapter 16

She just hugged him out of shyness and nodded in yes. Rd smiled on her gesture and hugged her back.

 Rd smiled on her gesture and hugged her back

Rd:- " babu tum itna blush kyu karti ho. Tomato ko tumse complex ho gai haii"he cracked a joke on which she giggled.

S:- " babu chalo na I wanna shop for u."

Rd:- " let's go first u."

They went to ladies section where rd choose many dresses for sanyu and holding them he was standing out of the trial room.

Sanyu was changing and showing him she selected dresses. When she was removing one of a dresses , the chain of a dress stucked and she was trying to remove it but nothing was helping her.

So she called rd." rdd. Meri dress ki chain atak gai haii"

Rd: -" haa wait. I'll call the salesgirl. "he was about to move when again she said

S:- " stopp. Don't go. U can help me"she was shy to ask him for the help.

Rd:- " whattt? But princess mai kaise. I mean howww"he asked shockingly.

S:- " the door is open come inside and help me"

Rd:- " no princess. U don't need to prove me that u r comfortable with me. I'll go and ask someone ok u just wait."

S:- " shut up rd. dare u to call, now come inside help me otherwise I am not coming on the trip."as she finished the sentence rd was inside the trial room with his eyes closed.

Sanyu saw this and smiled at him. how cute his gestures are which makes her proud of having him in her life.

She just kissed him on his lips and backed out. " u can open ur eyes I am wearing my clothes already"
Rd opened in his eyes.
Rd:- " so how may I help u ma'am"

She turned and said:- " pull the chain of my dress down, it got stucked"

Rd hold the chain which made her shiver as her fingers were touching her bare back.she closeed her eyes in response of his touch, he saw this in mirrior and smiled on his effect on her.

He pulled down the chain completely which made her dress lossen from her shoulder and exposing her bare soulder.

Rd hold her hands from elbow and kissed her shoulder, and dipped his head in her neck sending jitters in her stomach.

S:- " rdddd"she moaned which come as a mere whisper.hearing her voice rd came back to his senses. And pulled back himself and cipped sorry.

She turned and said:-" I am ok with it. Don't worry."

Hearing her words rd felt good and he went with the flow.he pulled her closer by her waist and made her stand on his foots.

Then he leaned to her lips and held her back to support her.and looked into her eyes asif asking for the permission.