TEASER

" siyu... baby where are you see mamma is really tired baby... come and have your milk.... its soooo yummmm.......

Baby please ..."

But the little siya didn't even move..

One man came and hugged the lady from behind and kissed her cheeks lovingly.....

" shona what's the matter.... "

" shiv thank god you came... aap na.... Handel your daughter... she is totally daddy's princess.... she isn't having her milk. She Will not have untill you will feed her..... "

" ohhk... lest go and hunt my princess.... siya... where is my Bella....."

" pa..paaaafffffffaaaaa ...... the baby first word always been mamma but here the case.is reversed... the baby aiyu first called her lovely superhero... here prince dad ....

"Awwwwww that's my princess.... come baby " ..... the girl instantly came from behind the couch where she was hiding hearing her daddy's call....

She lifted her both hands and try to get up telling her dad to.pick her up...

Her dad picked her up instantly....

" see she is a little spoilt baby girl... "

" aann aaannnn don't mrs.pratap... this is my princess and the real princess of the palace jaipur also.. uou can't disrespect her... "
Shiv said with a hearty naughty smile....

End....

Shiv

Shiv

Sia

And last but not the least.. Mrs.sonakhshi shiv pratap singh....