chapter 94 : -

Hey guys sorry for late... but i have been little  busy.. i know it isn't an excuse to give but still.... and yes there are 5 chapters left to complete the bound to book 1... next story continuation will be in bound to book 2.......

=================================

It was a week after we came back from the small refreshing trip. I am very happy as i get my rd back. He was all like before our marriage,  so much into me. For me he has started skipping his few meetings also. We used to go to movies, dinner dates, lunches in his office, shopping and all. Life is back to the circle. But little did i know that it was going to change.

Its lunch time and i have prepared luch for papa and rd like usual. I marched to mom and told her that i was leaving. But like mother like son, she forced me to take the bodyguards with me which  she knows i hate the most. But  for her i took them, actually they took me to rd's office.

We reached there and they took lunch boxes from my hand, 😒 they think i cant carry that.. huhh rd and his bodyguards..

So we reached to dad’s cabin and i took boxes from them and went inside..
“ Hey beta, early today. Come inside,sit. Waise to muje bohot accha lagta hai aur bohot pasand bhi hai apni beti ke hatho ka khana par tumhe roz ane ke koi zarurat nahi hai, 😉😏 ha  agar tum rd je liye aana chahti ho to muje koi problem nahi hai..”

“ Dad.. don’t you tease me. Your son is enough for that. Aur agar zyada tease kiya na to jo mom se xhupake apke liye gajar ka halwa layi thi wo cancle. “

“ No no beta please.. i am sorry. Me nahi karunga tease promise.  Please de de na. Teri mom ka bas chale na to muje kacche jagar bhi na dekhne de😂.. ab de jaldi se"

I laughed on his antics. I gave him his share of lunch made him eat all, and gave medicines and finally went to my hubby’s cabin. I reached and opened  the door without knock to get a shocking scenario. That bimbo was in my rd’s arms and he was standing there with her in his arms in bridal style, while her hands were around rd’s neck. I looked at her face which was reflecting a fake smile to me more like a smirk.
I moved my gaze from her to rd.
He looked panick. “ jaan..jaan wo .. wo i was just helping her. She .. she sprained her leg and was unable to walk so i was just helping her to the couch. “ he was pleading me with his eyes and tone of voice to believe him. I do believe him, but not this bimbo. I am sure she must have faked a sprain to be in my rd’s arms. Such a slut.

I faked a smile to her and returned an assuring look to him. He quickly put her to the couch and came running to me. I was stille standing at the door. He took my hand and pulled me to him. He nuzzled his nose into my hair and kissed me there. I looked at her who was uncomfortable seeing us close. I smirk and turned to wards rd as his back was facing her. I went on my toes and pulled him for a lovely kiss. He was shocked first to my reaction but eventually gave in and kissed me back. .

We broke our kiss as we hear a throat clearing voice from behind. “ ohh sorry miss.natasha. we forget you’re here with a sprained leg. Rd baby call tyler, he will take miss.natasha to dr. “
“ noooo. I mean no  dr. Please .. i will be fine. “ ahh there she goes.

“ are aise thodi thik ho jayega.. sprained leg haii kuch zyada ho gaya to.. dr sirf aek injection denge and you’ll be fine.. haina rd" i blinked innocently at rd.
“ yes miss.natasha  jaan is right. Let me call a doctor. “

“ nooo i said na it’s fine. I don’t need dr. And please don’t force me. Can you just help me till my car. Please “ she looked at rd and said.

Before rd could ans, i said “ yes why not let me jsut call tyler. “ i called tyler and he took her hand made her stand and helped her. Soon they left the cabin. Soon i felt two hands encircled me.

“ you aren’t mad on me right? “ he asked and i smiled and shook my head. I turned towards him and made my hand Garland his neck closely while the other one was caressing his hair. He leaned in and put his forehead on me and nuzzled my nose while his hands were pulling me more into him.

“ I love you “ i said.. he kissed my cheek and said “ l love you too jaan.. i love you soooo much “ i smile hearing that but that time i wasn’t knowing that i was hearing that for last time..