chapter 23:-

Rd:-"so princess exicted..."

S:-"ha obviously, aren't u"

Rd:-"ofcource I am "

They went inside the palace where the museum part was. Coz first they wanted to see the museum......

 Coz first they wanted to see the museum

museum was going good. Sanyu was very found of history, so she was more enjoying the museum.... And rd was busy capturing all the moment and expressions on her face in his phone.

S:-"rd kya kar rahe ho... mera video kyu bana rahe hooo.... In sab chizo ka banayo na"

Rd:-"noo... un sab ko dekh ke kya karunga me. I am not intrested in history. I am intrested in my present and future... u do ur work and let me do mine"

S:-"u r mad.."she giggled.

Rd:-" only for u"

They went to 4th floor where from a particular window whole udaipur city seen.

S :- " rd dekho kitna beautiful haii pura city dikhta haii yahase dekho naa "

Rd:-" ha baba I am watching tge moat beautiful biew don't disturb me.." he said eyeing her face...

She looked at him an blushed and hide her face in his chest....

Rd :-" oyy we are in public"
She giggled and they went ahead.......

It was past 2 and half in afternoon and now sanyu and vids was hell tired of walking continuosly......

S:-"rd me thak gaii ab mujse nahi chala jayegaaa. Bas ab"

Rd:-"ok to ab thoda rest kar le... chalo restaurant chalte haii"

Vids:-"jiju ruko to thodi der... my legs are paining like hell "

Rd:-"ha ok ruko me pani leke ata hu.. but tumhe khada rehna padega na kyuki yaha bethne ke liye kuch nahi haii.... Wo to niche ja ke hi milegaa ok. Parth tu yahi ruk jana mat kahi I am coming" he went from there to bring water.

They were standing and 5 minutes passed and parth got a call;

P:-"sanyukta me ye call attend karke ate hu. ok"parth went from there and now sanyu and vids were standing..