chapter 41 :-

Next day sanyu was sleeping peacefully, but woke up as she felt something wet touching her back of palm

She opened her eyes only to see rd was kissing her palm, she thought it was a dream….

S:-“auuughhhhh tum jate kyu nahi meri life se… chahe jitna bhi try karo tum apni sakal muje dikhana nahi chodoge ….. kamse kam dreams mai to mera picha chod dooo….”and closed her eyes. And again opened only to see him looking at her with a loving smile …

S:-“rdd is it u in real?”

Rd did not reply but pulled her up and kissed her lips making her realise that she was not dreaming, he was in real….. she did not respond to the kiss, coz she was determined this time not to fall in his traps…

But he was also man with a mission he statrted nebbling her lips and then bite little….

S:-“ummmm u idiot tumhari ye adat kab jayegii, how many times should I tell u ke don’t bite my lips…… sab mujse puchte haii fir ye swollen lip kaise ho gaya…..”she said with the flow but then realise that what she said

Rd:-“good morning sweet heart…….”he peacked her lips again

S:-“just shut up… there is nothing good in the morning coz I see ur face now my whole day will get spoiled,get out of my room”

Rd was hurt hearing her words, but then he console himself saying that she was doing all this purposely so that he will also leave her. But she was mistaking this time.. he cant leave her at any cost….

Rd:-“ohh princess stop lieing I know u enjoyed our kiss so much”

S:-“ohh just shut up…. Ohk I did not enjoyed it a bit"

Rd:-“ha kyuki u still don’t know how to kiss… that’s why”

S:-“ohh please.. I very well know how to kiss… and that also better than u”

Rd:-“noo u cant I know.. u cant prove it”

S:-“I can”

Rd:-“then prove it…”

S:-“how ?”

Rd:-“by kissing me obviously”

S:-“ohk come here“she pulled him and started kissing him.. he also kissed her and after sometime smiled in between the kiss, as how pure his princess is that’s she cant even properly stay angry on him….

She thought why is he smiling and then realise that she was trapped, he made her kiss him and she also kissed him… she was angry on him right, she was hurt… he was the one who left her… then why is he back.

S:-“very smart of u. but what u think, with all ur cheap tricks u’ll get me back.. no wrong mr.shekhawat…. u will never get me back”

Rd:-“ohh princess whats so hurry that we will see ohk… now chalo go and freshen up we have to do breakfast, niche sab hamara wait kar rahe honge…”