Chapter 53 : -

They were still in the same position him hugging her and her being seated on his lap resting her head on his chest…..

Soon they the door clicked open and there came Anaya without knocking…..

Seeing Anaya sanyu was determined to make her realise that rd was her only her.. little did she knew that Anaya already knows about them but as we know a jealous sanyu can do anything..

Seeing Anaya rd quickly got up which made her stuble on her feet but soon she recovered.. sanyu looked at rd angrily and then at Anaya with a fake smile..

A:-“ohh I am sorry. I will come later”

Rd:-“ ohh no no Anaya..its ohkk”

S:-“what no babu.. Anaya knows about us.. its ohk… u don’t need to hide ohk baby… Anaya u see we are little busy please will u excuse us….” She said while cluthing rd tight against her and clinging oh him….

Rd gave an appologic smile to Anaya and she indicate him that’s ohkk and was about to left the cabin when sanyu said:-“ umm Anaya.. please next time when u come to my cabin kindly knock it first coz u know sometimes… u know what I mean right”faked smiled to her and then  looking at rd lovingly….

A:-“ohkk sanyukta.. and sorry to disturb u”

She left the cabin and rd distanced him from her… :-“ what was that? She must be feeling embarresed sanyu… u were rude”

S:-“fine then go to her and monofy her….” She was about to left the cabin but he swiftly pulled her into his arms….

Rd:-” sweetheart why you are being angry….  ”she kissed her neck rubbing it over there…

She didn’t reply.. nor hugged him…

He singed as he  knew that she was being so much jealous rather insecure..  he broke the hug and was about to say something but there was a knock on the door….

Peon came and asked her that the boss was calling her urgently …

Rd:-“ ha ap jaiye wo aa rahi haii”

Rd :-“ princess.. look at me.. ur still angry”

S:-“ no rd.. its just that I don’t wanna share your attention.. I should be  the only girl who gets your full attention.. but jabse humne ye office join kiya haii.. tumhara attention sab per hota haii… I feel being asided…”

Ja :-“ sanyukta can I come in? ” she came after knocking…

S:-“ jatin u don’t need permission to come into my cabin..u can anyway  any time come in… ”

As soon as he came inside he ran upto her and hugged her ad started twinkling her……

Rd:-“oy niche utaro use…”

Ja:-“ sanyu sanyuuuu I am sooooo soooo happyyyyy……” he made her stand and kissed her both cheeks…

She giggled on his exictment but stopped seeing rd approaching them…

She tood between rd and jatin as if protecting jating from rd..

S:-“hua kya ye to bata..”

Ja:-“tu ayi kyu nahi boss was calling u“

S:-“wo chhod hua kya haii wo bata”

Ja:-“you wont believe pune wala project kise mila?”

S:-“kise?”

Ja:-“ tuje aur muje…. ”

Rd:-“ what????? How but wo project ke liye maine approach kiya tha”