chapter 30 :-

The night hussed away bringing a beautiful morning... sun rays were disturbing a frame which was caged under another.

Sanyu stired in her sleep as she was disturbed by the sunrays.. she stired little making rd wake up. He woke up from sleep an looked t his left side,
His princess was sleeping buring her head in his chest. He smiled on his cute baby..

He leaned on her forhead and kissed. She opened her eyes and looked into his eyes.

Rd:-"good morning cuteiee"

S:-"good morning babu"she said and kissed on his cheek.

He buried his face in her neck an closed her eyes hugging her...

S:-"uthna nahi hai jerry"

Rd:-"ummmhhhhhh. Aase hi accha lag raha haii"

S:-"I knew it . u were going to say this... rd get up vids... oh goddd vids rd we slept here where she did sleep.... Get up get up I need to check please"

She hurriedly went to check upon her and she was sleeping peacefully on the big sized couch in the living room.....

She singhed when she was caged from behind.... She relaxed in his arms and he lifted her up in that position only and took her to balcony....

And they sat in her favourite swing.....

S:-"rd"

Rd:-"hmmmmm"

S:-"tum handpump ho"

Rd:-"princess tumhari English ko kya ho gaya haiii... its hansome not handpump.."he giggled on her..

S:-"shut up I very well know the difference between hansome and handpump.. I said u r a handpump"

Rd:-"howw"

S:-"cozz tum bahar 6 feet ho aur zamin mai 120 feet. Inshort its difficult to understand u.... kal itne sadu mood mai the gussa kiya subha. Fir sham ko sab vo decorations and all and fir rat kon jetti ke ane se gussa ho gaye and abhi subha aise romantic mood mai ho. U r impossible u know... hey u know didu jabbhi gussa hoti haii na to jiju ko kya boltii haii

" tumi aeokdom impossible" "

Rd:-"ohh to tumbhi muje tumi tumi karogii.. no ways we are pure Punjabis ok so u don't need to use bengoli language..."

S:-"but I to love bengolis"

Rd:-"whatttt"

S:-"language"

Rd:-"ohh"

S:-"what u thought. That begoli people or jettiii" she said naughtly trying to make him jealous.

Rd:-"are u trying to make me jealous?"

S:-"are u getting one?"she leaned on him

Rd:-"yess I am. But u know the consequences of making me one."he said pulling her closer by her waist.

S:-"no"

Rd:-"then let me show u.."he pulled her into a morning kiss taking his own time to kiss her plumpy rozy and lucious lips...

S:-"ummmmmm mmmmmm"she moaned her best which made him go crazy even more... he inserted hand inside her top and started carssing her bare waist...

He broke the kiss and buried his face into her neck and started giving open mouth kisses.....

After sometimes she pushed him and said:-"ab tumhara morning romance over ho gaya ho to let me wake vids up..."

The door bell rang, she went and opened only to welcome jatin there..